Subject: 26.0.90; [Emacs 26] Rendering glitch

From: Damien Cassou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:17:43 +0100

Please see attached screenshot. I regularly get that kind of glitches in
all kinds of buffers. I didn't try to reproduce with Emacs -Q.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.26)
 of 2018-01-08 built on luz4
Repository revision: 918a052a422c05b5f78fd7c702eb6e3ee189fa18
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:	Fedora release 27 (Twenty Seven)

Recent messages:
Quit
Mark set [2 times]
Quit
Mark set [15 times]
Quit
Mark set [4 times]
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Quit
C-x C-g is undefined
Quit [5 times]
Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_FR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Playlist

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-switcher-mode: t
  firestarter-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-visible-mark-mode: t
  visible-mark-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  runner-run-in-background: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/less-css-mode/less-css-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/textmodes/less-css-mode
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/home/cassou/.emacs.d/lib/org/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-agenda ivy-mpdel macrostep-c cmacexp two-column
gnus-dired cursor-sensor js2-imenu-extras emacs-js indium
indium-list-scripts indium-scratch indium-nodejs xref-js2 company-tern
gulp-task-runner widgetjs tern eslintd-fix amd-mode makey js2-refactor
js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals js2r-wrapping
js2r-functions js2r-vars multiple-cursors-core rect js2r-iife
js2r-formatting js2r-helpers klassified-interaction klassified-hierarchy
klassified-search klassified-jsbuffer klassified-core hierarchy
url-cache indium-chrome indium-v8 indium-debugger indium-debugger-locals
indium-debugger-frames indium-interaction indium-breakpoint
indium-script indium-sourcemap indium-workspace indium-inspector
indium-repl indium-backend indium-structs indium-debugger-litable
indium-render indium-seq-fix indium-faces js2-mode-expansions js2-mode
js-mode-expansions js html-mode-expansions sgml-mode dom websocket
bindat em-smart esh-autosuggest em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext
esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode shell-switcher
rswitcher prodigy restclient-helm restclient conf-mode sh-script smie
executable mailalias gnus nnheader mml2015 qp iso-transl sort mail-extr
notmuch-jump profile smtpmail sendmail org-notmuch
the-org-mode-expansions ox-twbs ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-dot ob-emacs-lisp
ob-shell ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs notmuch hl-line
notmuch-message notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime dig offlineimap git-rebase
cc-langs url-http url-gw whitespace omnisharp
omnisharp-server-installation omnisharp-format-actions
omnisharp-solution-actions omnisharp-helm-integration helm-grep
wgrep-helm wgrep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib omnisharp-navigation-actions
omnisharp-current-symbol-actions omnisharp-auto-complete-actions
omnisharp-server-actions omnisharp-http-utils omnisharp-utils
omnisharp-server-management omnisharp-settings popup csharp-mode
cc-mode-expansions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs magit-submodule cl-print debug
macrostep dabbrev smex ido help-fns helpful trace edebug info-look
shut-up dash-functional elisp-refs loop list-utils warnings ace-window
noutline outline yasnippet embrace expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom diff-hl
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher ws-butler firestarter editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch mpdel-seek colir color
network-stream nsm starttls tls gnutls mpdel-playlist libmpdel tq
time-stamp flyspell ispell editorconfig vlf vlf-base vlf-tune paredit
aggressive-indent nameless display-line-numbers smartscan
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company
bug-reference magit-bookmark bookmark ftgp browse-url cap-words
superword subword beacon beginend auth-password-store password-store f s
counsel-projectile ivy-rich counsel esh-util etags xref project swiper
ivy flx delsel ivy-overlay ffap pp vc-git flycheck-cask cus-edit
cus-start cus-load paren-face paren visible-mark unify-opening
projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs which-key
drag-stuff flycheck-package package-lint checkdoc thingatpt finder
finder-inf ace-link avy tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize parse-time recentf tree-widget
wid-edit dired-imenu imenu runner dired-aux dired-x undo-tree diff
winner saveplace elec-pair magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-collab ghub url-auth url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package
url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio url-vars magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils
crm magit-popup log-edit message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring server
flycheck json map find-func subr-x seq jka-compr dash zerodark-theme
let-alist pcase all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons memoize font-lock+ no-littering auto-compile byte-opt
advice packed use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core diminish edmacro kmacro org-loaddefs cl rx eieio-core
cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode cl-seq borg info easymenu
bytecomp byte-compile cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv autoload radix-tree
lisp-mnt time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 944035 311641)
 (symbols 48 71593 3)
 (miscs 40 8239 5721)
 (strings 32 221880 62235)
 (string-bytes 1 6796873)
 (vectors 16 129485)
 (vector-slots 8 2704673 356176)
 (floats 8 873 3868)
 (intervals 56 58882 9067)
 (buffers 992 123))

-- 
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill