Subject: bug#30068: 26.0; REGRESSION: no doc for `x-display-pixel-*'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 10:11:41 -0800 (PST)

In Emacs 25.3.1, `C-h f x-display-pixel-width':

 x-display-pixel-width is a built-in function in 'C source code'.

 (x-display-pixel-width &optional DISPLAY)

 Return the width in pixels of DISPLAY.
 The optional argument DISPLAY specifies which display to ask about.
 DISPLAY should be either a frame or a display name (a string).
 If omitted or nil, that stands for the selected frame's display.

 On "multi-monitor" setups this refers to the pixel width for all
 physical monitors associated with DISPLAY.  To get information for
 each physical monitor, use 'display-monitor-attributes-list'.

In Emacs 26 pretest:

 x-display-pixel-width is a built-in function in 'C source code'.

 (x-display-pixel-width &optional FRAME)

 Not documented.

I find nothing in NEWS about this.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 3, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-10-13
Repository revision: 906224eba147bdfc0514090064e8e8f53160f1d4
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''