Subject: [PATCH 0/1] gnu: Add selene.

From: Fis Trivial <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 18:02:42 +0000

Hi Guix,

This patch adds Selene, a C++11 binding for Lua.

There are a few things I'm not certain that I did right. So I decided to
add some notes here then somebody else will be able to correct me.
   1. This is a header only library, so in the install phase I just copy
      everything to the output directory explicitly.
   2. There is one test executable calling multiple test files. The path
      of those test files are hard coded. In order to overcome this, I
      modified the check phase to use *copy* and *chdir*. The code looks
      more bash than scheme.
   3. The source version is from the master branch due to the last release
      is quite dated. Besides, the author is seeking for maintainer now. I
      packaged it so that it can serve as dependency for other packages who
      need c++ binding.

fis (1):
  gnu: Add selene.

 gnu/packages/lua.scm | 62 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 62 insertions(+)

--
2.13.6