Subject: bug#29987: Problem when testing 'makeinfo' date output with 'date'

From: Mathieu Lirzin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 00:52:17 +0100

When Running the test suite soon after midnight with CET time zone the
"t/txinfo-vtexi4.sh" test fails. 

"LC_ALL=C date" outputs the locale time whereas makeinfo use UTC timezone.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
mthl@localhost:~/src/automake$ date --version
date (GNU coreutils) 8.25
Copyright © 2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+ : GNU GPL version 3 ou ultérieure
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
C'est logiciel libre, vous êtes libre de le modifier et de le redistribuer.
Ce logiciel n'est accompagné d'ABSOLUMENT AUCUNE GARANTIE, dans les limites
autorisées par la loi applicable.
Écrit par David MacKenzie.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37