Subject: Emacs-25.3 does not render correctly when itrans input method is enabled

From: Aviral Goel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 22:16:29 -0500

Hi

On pressing  hve  in devanagari-itrans input method the following should be
rendered - ह्वे
But Emacs-25.3 (built from source) does not render this correctly. It
splits the ` mark and places at the end of line.
Similar behavior is observed on pressing d which should render द् but it
does not.
I have attached an image to show the problem. This however works fine on
Emacs 24 (installed via package manager - apt)

Here is my system info -

OS: Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
Kernel: 4.4.0-104-generic

Here are the config options with which I built emacs 25.3

./configure --with-all --with-xaw3d  --with-xwidgets --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
--with-png --with-m17n-flt --with-xft

​Thanks
,
Aviral