Subject: 26.0.90; flymake documentation refers to version 0.3 from 2004

From: Ola x Nilsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 17:19:30 +0100

The header of the updated flymake manual still says it is for version
0.3 from 2004.  

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2018-01-03 built on lnxolani1
Repository revision: ec00b91747039e2580a17099814fc2ea752901e0
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.10 (jessie)

Recent messages:
Configuring package magit-mode...done
Configuring package magit-commit...done
Configuring package magit-diff...done
Configuring package git-commit...done
Configuring package magit-log...done
Configuring package magit-remote...done
Configuring package magit-sequence...done
Configuring package magit...done [2 times]
Mark set
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/emacs/26.1 --with-modules --with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit Rev

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/olani/.emacs.d/custom hides /opt/emacs/26.1/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/custom

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail bug-reference coan-magit
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-collab ghub url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util let-alist magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode texinfo coan-dired jabber-rtt
goto-addr gitconfig-mode jabber-keepalive jabber-ping
delete-trailing-whitespace-mode flycheck-bblint mmm-mode mmm-univ
mmm-class mmm-region mmm-utils bitbake generic bitbake-ff find-dired
bitbake-mmm bitbake-functions bitbake-compat coan-jabber jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat
jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console sgml-mode dom ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv
dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml xml jabber-menu jabber-util
flycheck-checkbashisms sh-script smie executable pcase coan macrostep-c
cmacexp coan-c c-style-axis whitespace disp-table fill-column-indicator
hideif hideshow coan-cc find-file conf-bitbake-mode cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
warnings checkdoc thingatpt coan-elisp skeleton coan-desktop init
anaphora dired-rainbow dired-hacks-utils autoinsert mmm-sample mmm-auto
mmm-vars mmm-compat t32-auto midnight coan-list desktop frameset
flycheck-flawfinder flycheck-cstyle flycheck json find-func rx subr-x
python-info git-commit with-editor server magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm magit-popup async-bytecomp async log-edit message rmc
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log dash cl-extra help-mode gitignore-mode conf-mode
macrostep pp edmacro kmacro eudcb-ldap ldap eudc eudc-options-file
cus-edit eudc-vars coan-26.0.90-autoloads compile vc-git diff-mode map
elec-pair autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt which-func imenu coan-system
finder-inf url-auth info paren time avoid autorevert filenotify
jka-compr use-package bind-key easy-mmode package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse url-vars seq cl tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time
format-spec advice auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs password-cache
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib cus-start
cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 575667 39574)
 (symbols 48 44838 1)
 (miscs 40 1118 1568)
 (strings 32 128661 7522)
 (string-bytes 1 3866809)
 (vectors 16 67556)
 (vector-slots 8 1120651 23524)
 (floats 8 206 604)
 (intervals 56 5049 241)
 (buffers 992 34)
 (heap 1024 76240 6053))