Subject: 26.0.90; Moving a child frame before making it visible makes the child frame not showing any more on macOS

From: Jiege Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 07:55:12 +0800

Snippet:

This code uses `oddp', which might not be available from `emacs -Q'.

```
(let* ((window (display-buffer-in-child-frame
                (get-buffer-create "test")
                '((child-frame-parameters . ((left . 10)
                                             (no-accept-focus . t)
                                             (width  . 50)
                                             (height  . 10)
                                             (vertical-scroll-bars . nil)
                                             (horizontal-scroll-bars . nil)
                                             (left-fringe . 0)
                                             (right-fringe . 0)
                                             (menu-bar-lines . 0)
                                             (tool-bar-lines . 0)
                                             (unsplittable . t)
                                             (undecorated . t)
                                             (background-color . "red")
                                             (top . 10)
                                             (visibility . nil)
                                             (mouse-wheel-frame . nil)
                                             (no-other-frame . t))))))
       (frame (window-frame window))
       (count 0))
  (while (< count 5)
    (if (oddp count)
        (make-frame-invisible frame)
      (set-frame-parameter frame 'left (+ 10 (* count 100)))
      (set-frame-parameter frame 'top (+ 10 (* count 100)))
      (make-frame-visible frame))
    (sit-for 1)
    (setq count (1+ count)))
  (delete-frame frame))
```

On my macOS Sierra, the frame only shows once and never shows again.
Related issue: https://github.com/emacs-lsp/lsp-ui/issues/21 .

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0, NS appkit-1504.83 Version 10.12.6 (Build 16G1114))
 of 2017-12-30 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Recent messages:
Starting Emacs daemon.
[cnfonts]: load "profile1" successfully.
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
[cnfonts]: load "profile1" successfully. [4 times]
pasted from clipboard
user-error: Please specify a file name for the buffer
nil
(#<frame  *Minibuf-1* 0x1066007a8> #<frame F1 0x102030490>)
nil
Configuring package sendmail...done (0.004s)

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90 --without-x --with-xml2
 --with-dbus --without-gnutls --without-imagemagick --with-modules
 --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG DBUS NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  projectile-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  simpleclip-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  region-state-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-nlinum-mode: t
  nlinum-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-edits-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  evil-leader-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/el-get/discourse/test hides /Volumes/Data/emacs-ffi/test
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-eww-20160521.1458/org-eww hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-eww
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-texinfo hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-texinfo
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-publish hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-publish
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-org hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-odt hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-odt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-md hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-md
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-man hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-man
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-latex hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-icalendar hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-icalendar
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-html hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-html
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-beamer hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-beamer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-ascii hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-ascii
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-w3m hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-w3m
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-version hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-version
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-timer hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-timer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-table hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-src hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-src
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-rmail hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-rmail
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-protocol hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-protocol
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-plot hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-plot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-pcomplete hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-pcomplete
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mouse hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mouse
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mobile hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mobile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mhe hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mhe
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-macs hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-macro hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macro
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-loaddefs hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-loaddefs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-list hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-list
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-lint hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-lint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-irc hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-irc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-install hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-install
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-inlinetask hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-inlinetask
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-info hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-info
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-indent hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-indent
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-id hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-id
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-habit hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-habit
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-gnus hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-gnus
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-footnote hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-footnote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-feed hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-feed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-faces hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-faces
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-eww-20160521.1458/org-eww hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-eww
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-eshell hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-eshell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-entities hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-entities
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-element hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-element
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-duration hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-duration
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-docview hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-docview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-datetree hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-datetree
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-ctags hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-ctags
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-crypt hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-crypt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-compat hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-compat
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-colview hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-colview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-clock hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-clock
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-capture hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-capture
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-bibtex hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bibtex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-bbdb hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bbdb
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-attach hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-attach
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-archive hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-archive
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-agenda hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-agenda
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-vala hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-vala
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-tangle hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-tangle
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-table hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-stan hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-stan
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sqlite hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sqlite
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sql hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sql
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-shen hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-shen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-shell hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-shell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sed hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-screen hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-screen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-scheme hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-scheme
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sass hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sass
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ruby hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ruby
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ref hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ref
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-R hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-R
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-python hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-python
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-processing hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-processing
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-plantuml hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-plantuml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-picolisp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-picolisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-perl hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-perl
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-org hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-octave hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-octave
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ocaml hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ocaml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-mscgen hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-mscgen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-maxima hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-maxima
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-matlab hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-matlab
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-makefile hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-makefile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lua hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lua
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lob hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lisp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lilypond hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lilypond
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ledger hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ledger
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-latex hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-keys hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-keys
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-js hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-js
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-java hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-java
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-J hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-J
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-io hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-io
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-hledger hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-hledger
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-haskell hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-haskell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-groovy hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-groovy
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-gnuplot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-fortran hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-fortran
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-forth hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-forth
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-exp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-exp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-eval hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-eval
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ebnf hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ebnf
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-dot hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-dot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ditaa hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ditaa
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-css hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-css
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-core hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-core
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-coq hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-coq
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-comint hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-comint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-clojure hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-clojure
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-calc hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-calc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-C hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-C
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-awk hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-awk
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-asymptote hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-asymptote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-abc hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-abc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20170813.1436/el-get-install hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/load-relative-20170526.310/el-get-install
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/eri hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/eri
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/annotation hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/annotation
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2-queue hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2-queue
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2-mode
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2-mode-pkg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2-mode-pkg
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2-highlight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2-highlight
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2-abbrevs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2-abbrevs
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda-input hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda-input
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/inf-ruby-20171211.225/inf-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ruby/inf-ruby
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-lint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-eww-20160521.1458/org-eww hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-duration hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-vala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-stan hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-shell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-processing hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lua hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-J hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-forth hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-coq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-abc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smex colir server emr-c
emr-elisp emr-lisp list-utils emr-iedit iedit iedit-lib which-func
emr-prog emr org-eldoc org-eww eww mm-url org-indent org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch init init-web indium
indium-list-scripts indium-scratch indium-nodejs indium-chrome indium-v8
indium-debugger indium-debugger-locals indium-debugger-frames
indium-interaction indium-breakpoint indium-script indium-sourcemap
indium-workspace indium-inspector indium-repl indium-backend
indium-structs indium-debugger-litable indium-render indium-seq-fix
indium-faces js2-mode smartparens-javascript js sgml-mode imenu
websocket bindat smartparens-html web-mode disp-table init-utils suggest
f s loop projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs vdiff
smerge-mode diff-mode make-it-so make-mode simpleclip realgud
realgud-zshdb realgud:zshdb-track-mode realgud:zshdb-core
realgud:zshdb-init realgud-trepan3k realgud:trepan3k-track-mode
realgud:trepan3k-core realgud:trepan3k-init realgud-trepan2
realgud:trepan2-track-mode realgud:trepan2-core realgud:trepan2-init
realgud-trepanpl realgud:trepanpl-track-mode realgud:trepanpl-core
realgud:trepanpl-init realgud-trepanjs realgud:trepanjs-track-mode
realgud:trepanjs-core realgud:trepanjs-init realgud-trepan
realgud:trepan-track-mode realgud:trepan-core realgud:trepan-init
realgud-remake realgud:remake-track-mode realgud:remake-core
realgud:remake-init realgud-rdebug realgud-rdebug-track-mode
realgud-rdebug-core realgud-rdebug-init realgud-lang-ruby realgud-perldb
realgud:perldb-track-mode realgud:perldb-core realgud:perldb-init
realgud-lang-perl realgud-pdb realgud:pdb-track-mode realgud:pdb-core
realgud:pdb-init smartparens-python python tramp-sh realgud-nodejs
realgud:nodejs-track-mode realgud:nodejs-core realgud:nodejs-init
realgud-lang-js realgud-kshdb realgud:kshdb-track-mode
realgud:kshdb-core realgud:kshdb-init realgud-jdb realgud:jdb-track-mode
realgud:jdb-core realgud:jdb-init realgud-lang-java gud realgud-ipdb
realgud:ipdb-track-mode realgud:ipdb-core realgud:ipdb-init
realgud-lang-python realgud-gub realgud:gub-track-mode realgud:gub-core
realgud:gub-init realgud-gdb realgud:gdb-track-mode realgud:gdb-init
realgud:gdb-core realgud-bashdb realgud:bashdb-track-mode
realgud:bashdb-core realgud:bashdb-init realgud-lang-posix-shell
realgud:run realgud-track-mode realgud-backtrace-mode realgud-track
realgud-shortkey realgud-menu realgud-eval realgud-cmds realgud-send
realgud-window realgud-utils realgud-init realgud-file esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode realgud-core realgud-reset realgud-buffer-helper
realgud-buffer-backtrace realgud-buffer-command realgud-buffer-info
realgud-regexp realgud-lochist realgud-bp realgud-bp-image-data
realgud-loc realgud-buffer-source realgud-key key realgud-follow
realgud-lang realgud-fringe realgud-helper loc-changes realgud-custom
load-relative dtrt-indent volatile-highlights go-snippets yasnippet
elec-pair which-key aggressive-indent editorconfig region-state
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-ghc ghc
dabbrev ghc-indent ghc-ins-mod ghc-command ghc-check ghc-doc ghc-info
ghc-comp ghc-rewrite ghc-process ghc-func company-quickhelp pos-tip
company-statistics company smart-mode-line-respectful-theme
smart-mode-line rich-minority super-save counsel compile esh-util swiper
ivy ivy-overlay ffap whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace keyfreq
init-rust flycheck-rust smartparens-rust rust-mode init-python
init-proof agda2 init-mail init-lisp smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens-org smartparens init-lifestyle dashboard dashboard-widgets
recentf tree-widget page-break-lines org-agenda ox-reveal ox-gfm ox-md
ox-clip ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-ruby ob-dot
ob-haskell ob-python ob-shell ob-coq ob-C ob-js elfeed-link elfeed-show
elfeed-search message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader shr svg dom
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-util url-queue browse-url xml-query org-element
avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs bookmark frame-cmds frame-fns avoid nlinum
solarized-dark-theme solarized-theme solarized color htmlize init-java
init-input emojify apropos tar-mode ht cnfonts cnfonts-ui fcitx dbus xml
pyim-basedict pyim-greatdict pyim pyim-probe pyim-pymap async popup
init-haskell flycheck-haskell flycheck json map rx dash haskell-cabal
haskell-utils init-go init-erlang init-email el-get-bundle hydra lv
init-elm init-clojure init-c jison-mode bison-mode cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
init-builtins etags xref project tex crm epa-file epa derived epg
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom savehist
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver parse-time format-spec gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr saveplace autorevert filenotify time-date paren mb-depth
delsel cua-base ido linum init-evil my-funcs loadhist evil-leader evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands flyspell ispell
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core advice evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs
evil-vars ring pcase validate cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
init-package el-get el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile subr-x el-get-custom el-get-core
autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt dired dired-loaddefs pp cl-extra help-mode
diminish use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core tex-site edmacro kmacro finder-inf cl
sly-macrostep-autoloads sly-named-readtables-autoloads
sly-quicklisp-autoloads sly-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 913817 185019)
 (symbols 48 78348 6)
 (miscs 40 313 808)
 (strings 32 276321 34206)
 (string-bytes 1 8149047)
 (vectors 16 139068)
 (vector-slots 8 3705066 86413)
 (floats 8 713 849)
 (intervals 56 3088 705)
 (buffers 992 15))