Subject: bug#29953: closed (Re: bug#29953: 26.0.90; Moving a child frame before making it visible makes the child frame not showing any more on macOS)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 23:23:02 +0000

Your bug report

#29953: 26.0.90; Moving a child frame before making it visible makes the child frame not showing any more on macOS

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
29953: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=29953
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#29953: 26.0.90; Moving a child frame before making it visible makes the child frame not showing any more on macOS
From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
To: jiegec <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 23:22:28 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Thu, Jan 04, 2018 at 07:37:47PM +0000, Alan Third wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 04, 2018 at 04:38:18PM +0800, jiegec wrote:
> > 
> > I have tested it locally, and it fixes the problem for me. Both the snippet and lsp-ui work well now.
> 
> Thanks for testing.
> 
> I think this should probably go into Emacs 26.

Pushed to emacs-26. I’m closing the bug.

Thanks for reporting this problem!

-- 
Alan Third

Subject: 26.0.90; Moving a child frame before making it visible makes the child frame not showing any more on macOS
From: Jiege Chen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 07:55:12 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Snippet:

This code uses `oddp', which might not be available from `emacs -Q'.

```
(let* ((window (display-buffer-in-child-frame
                (get-buffer-create "test")
                '((child-frame-parameters . ((left . 10)
                                             (no-accept-focus . t)
                                             (width  . 50)
                                             (height  . 10)
                                             (vertical-scroll-bars . nil)
                                             (horizontal-scroll-bars . nil)
                                             (left-fringe . 0)
                                             (right-fringe . 0)
                                             (menu-bar-lines . 0)
                                             (tool-bar-lines . 0)
                                             (unsplittable . t)
                                             (undecorated . t)
                                             (background-color . "red")
                                             (top . 10)
                                             (visibility . nil)
                                             (mouse-wheel-frame . nil)
                                             (no-other-frame . t))))))
       (frame (window-frame window))
       (count 0))
  (while (< count 5)
    (if (oddp count)
        (make-frame-invisible frame)
      (set-frame-parameter frame 'left (+ 10 (* count 100)))
      (set-frame-parameter frame 'top (+ 10 (* count 100)))
      (make-frame-visible frame))
    (sit-for 1)
    (setq count (1+ count)))
  (delete-frame frame))
```

On my macOS Sierra, the frame only shows once and never shows again.
Related issue: https://github.com/emacs-lsp/lsp-ui/issues/21 .

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0, NS appkit-1504.83 Version 10.12.6 (Build 16G1114))
 of 2017-12-30 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Recent messages:
Starting Emacs daemon.
[cnfonts]: load "profile1" successfully.
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
[cnfonts]: load "profile1" successfully. [4 times]
pasted from clipboard
user-error: Please specify a file name for the buffer
nil
(#<frame  *Minibuf-1* 0x1066007a8> #<frame F1 0x102030490>)
nil
Configuring package sendmail...done (0.004s)

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90 --without-x --with-xml2
 --with-dbus --without-gnutls --without-imagemagick --with-modules
 --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG DBUS NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  projectile-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  simpleclip-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  region-state-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-nlinum-mode: t
  nlinum-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-edits-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  evil-leader-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/el-get/discourse/test hides /Volumes/Data/emacs-ffi/test
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-eww-20160521.1458/org-eww hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-eww
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-texinfo hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-texinfo
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-publish hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-publish
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-org hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-odt hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-odt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-md hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-md
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-man hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-man
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-latex hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-icalendar hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-icalendar
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-html hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-html
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-beamer hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-beamer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-ascii hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ox-ascii
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-w3m hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-w3m
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-version hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-version
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-timer hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-timer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-table hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-src hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-src
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-rmail hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-rmail
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-protocol hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-protocol
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-plot hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-plot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-pcomplete hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-pcomplete
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mouse hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mouse
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mobile hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mobile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mhe hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-mhe
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-macs hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-macro hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-macro
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-loaddefs hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-loaddefs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-list hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-list
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-lint hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-lint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-irc hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-irc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-install hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-install
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-inlinetask hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-inlinetask
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-info hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-info
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-indent hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-indent
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-id hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-id
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-habit hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-habit
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-gnus hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-gnus
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-footnote hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-footnote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-feed hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-feed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-faces hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-faces
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-eww-20160521.1458/org-eww hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-eww
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-eshell hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-eshell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-entities hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-entities
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-element hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-element
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-duration hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-duration
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-docview hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-docview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-datetree hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-datetree
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-ctags hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-ctags
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-crypt hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-crypt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-compat hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-compat
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-colview hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-colview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-clock hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-clock
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-capture hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-capture
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-bibtex hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bibtex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-bbdb hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-bbdb
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-attach hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-attach
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-archive hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-archive
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-agenda hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/org-agenda
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-vala hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-vala
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-tangle hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-tangle
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-table hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-stan hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-stan
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sqlite hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sqlite
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sql hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sql
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-shen hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-shen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-shell hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-shell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sed hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-screen hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-screen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-scheme hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-scheme
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sass hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-sass
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ruby hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ruby
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ref hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ref
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-R hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-R
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-python hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-python
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-processing hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-processing
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-plantuml hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-plantuml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-picolisp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-picolisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-perl hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-perl
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-org hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-octave hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-octave
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ocaml hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ocaml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-mscgen hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-mscgen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-maxima hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-maxima
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-matlab hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-matlab
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-makefile hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-makefile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lua hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lua
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lob hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lisp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lilypond hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-lilypond
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ledger hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ledger
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-latex hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-keys hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-keys
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-js hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-js
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-java hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-java
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-J hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-J
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-io hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-io
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-hledger hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-hledger
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-haskell hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-haskell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-groovy hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-groovy
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-gnuplot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-fortran hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-fortran
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-forth hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-forth
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-exp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-exp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-eval hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-eval
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ebnf hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ebnf
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-dot hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-dot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ditaa hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-ditaa
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-css hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-css
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-core hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-core
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-coq hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-coq
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-comint hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-comint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-clojure hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-clojure
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-calc hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-calc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-C hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-C
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-awk hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-awk
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-asymptote hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-asymptote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-abc hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171225/ob-abc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/el-get-20170813.1436/el-get-install hides /Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/load-relative-20170526.310/el-get-install
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/eri hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/eri
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/annotation hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/annotation
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2-queue hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2-queue
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2-mode
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2-mode-pkg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2-mode-pkg
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2-highlight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2-highlight
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda2-abbrevs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda2-abbrevs
/usr/local/Cellar/agda/2.5.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-8.2.1/Agda-2.5.3/emacs-mode/agda-input hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/agda/agda-input
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/inf-ruby-20171211.225/inf-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/ruby/inf-ruby
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-lint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-eww-20160521.1458/org-eww hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-duration hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-vala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-stan hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-shell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-processing hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lua hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-J hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-forth hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-coq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171225/ob-abc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/macbookair/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20151121.1017/seq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/26.0.90/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smex colir server emr-c
emr-elisp emr-lisp list-utils emr-iedit iedit iedit-lib which-func
emr-prog emr org-eldoc org-eww eww mm-url org-indent org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch init init-web indium
indium-list-scripts indium-scratch indium-nodejs indium-chrome indium-v8
indium-debugger indium-debugger-locals indium-debugger-frames
indium-interaction indium-breakpoint indium-script indium-sourcemap
indium-workspace indium-inspector indium-repl indium-backend
indium-structs indium-debugger-litable indium-render indium-seq-fix
indium-faces js2-mode smartparens-javascript js sgml-mode imenu
websocket bindat smartparens-html web-mode disp-table init-utils suggest
f s loop projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs vdiff
smerge-mode diff-mode make-it-so make-mode simpleclip realgud
realgud-zshdb realgud:zshdb-track-mode realgud:zshdb-core
realgud:zshdb-init realgud-trepan3k realgud:trepan3k-track-mode
realgud:trepan3k-core realgud:trepan3k-init realgud-trepan2
realgud:trepan2-track-mode realgud:trepan2-core realgud:trepan2-init
realgud-trepanpl realgud:trepanpl-track-mode realgud:trepanpl-core
realgud:trepanpl-init realgud-trepanjs realgud:trepanjs-track-mode
realgud:trepanjs-core realgud:trepanjs-init realgud-trepan
realgud:trepan-track-mode realgud:trepan-core realgud:trepan-init
realgud-remake realgud:remake-track-mode realgud:remake-core
realgud:remake-init realgud-rdebug realgud-rdebug-track-mode
realgud-rdebug-core realgud-rdebug-init realgud-lang-ruby realgud-perldb
realgud:perldb-track-mode realgud:perldb-core realgud:perldb-init
realgud-lang-perl realgud-pdb realgud:pdb-track-mode realgud:pdb-core
realgud:pdb-init smartparens-python python tramp-sh realgud-nodejs
realgud:nodejs-track-mode realgud:nodejs-core realgud:nodejs-init
realgud-lang-js realgud-kshdb realgud:kshdb-track-mode
realgud:kshdb-core realgud:kshdb-init realgud-jdb realgud:jdb-track-mode
realgud:jdb-core realgud:jdb-init realgud-lang-java gud realgud-ipdb
realgud:ipdb-track-mode realgud:ipdb-core realgud:ipdb-init
realgud-lang-python realgud-gub realgud:gub-track-mode realgud:gub-core
realgud:gub-init realgud-gdb realgud:gdb-track-mode realgud:gdb-init
realgud:gdb-core realgud-bashdb realgud:bashdb-track-mode
realgud:bashdb-core realgud:bashdb-init realgud-lang-posix-shell
realgud:run realgud-track-mode realgud-backtrace-mode realgud-track
realgud-shortkey realgud-menu realgud-eval realgud-cmds realgud-send
realgud-window realgud-utils realgud-init realgud-file esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode realgud-core realgud-reset realgud-buffer-helper
realgud-buffer-backtrace realgud-buffer-command realgud-buffer-info
realgud-regexp realgud-lochist realgud-bp realgud-bp-image-data
realgud-loc realgud-buffer-source realgud-key key realgud-follow
realgud-lang realgud-fringe realgud-helper loc-changes realgud-custom
load-relative dtrt-indent volatile-highlights go-snippets yasnippet
elec-pair which-key aggressive-indent editorconfig region-state
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-ghc ghc
dabbrev ghc-indent ghc-ins-mod ghc-command ghc-check ghc-doc ghc-info
ghc-comp ghc-rewrite ghc-process ghc-func company-quickhelp pos-tip
company-statistics company smart-mode-line-respectful-theme
smart-mode-line rich-minority super-save counsel compile esh-util swiper
ivy ivy-overlay ffap whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace keyfreq
init-rust flycheck-rust smartparens-rust rust-mode init-python
init-proof agda2 init-mail init-lisp smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens-org smartparens init-lifestyle dashboard dashboard-widgets
recentf tree-widget page-break-lines org-agenda ox-reveal ox-gfm ox-md
ox-clip ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-ruby ob-dot
ob-haskell ob-python ob-shell ob-coq ob-C ob-js elfeed-link elfeed-show
elfeed-search message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader shr svg dom
elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-util url-queue browse-url xml-query org-element
avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs bookmark frame-cmds frame-fns avoid nlinum
solarized-dark-theme solarized-theme solarized color htmlize init-java
init-input emojify apropos tar-mode ht cnfonts cnfonts-ui fcitx dbus xml
pyim-basedict pyim-greatdict pyim pyim-probe pyim-pymap async popup
init-haskell flycheck-haskell flycheck json map rx dash haskell-cabal
haskell-utils init-go init-erlang init-email el-get-bundle hydra lv
init-elm init-clojure init-c jison-mode bison-mode cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
init-builtins etags xref project tex crm epa-file epa derived epg
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-base eieio-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe eieio-custom savehist
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver parse-time format-spec gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr saveplace autorevert filenotify time-date paren mb-depth
delsel cua-base ido linum init-evil my-funcs loadhist evil-leader evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands flyspell ispell
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core advice evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs
evil-vars ring pcase validate cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
init-package el-get el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages
el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-status el-get-methods
el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-github-zip
el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar el-get-hg el-get-go
el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http el-get-notify
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git el-get-elpa el-get-darcs
el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile subr-x el-get-custom el-get-core
autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt dired dired-loaddefs pp cl-extra help-mode
diminish use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core tex-site edmacro kmacro finder-inf cl
sly-macrostep-autoloads sly-named-readtables-autoloads
sly-quicklisp-autoloads sly-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 913817 185019)
 (symbols 48 78348 6)
 (miscs 40 313 808)
 (strings 32 276321 34206)
 (string-bytes 1 8149047)
 (vectors 16 139068)
 (vector-slots 8 3705066 86413)
 (floats 8 713 849)
 (intervals 56 3088 705)
 (buffers 992 15))