Subject: Re: [bug#29950] [PATCH] gnu: Add instantmusic.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 23:46:05 +0100

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Reichör <[email-masked]> skribis:

>> Can you send an updated patch?
>
> * gnu/packages/music.scm (instantmusic): New variable.

I applied the cosmetic changes below and committed.

In the future please send the file produced by ‘git format-patch’ so
that the reviewer can directly pipe it through ‘git am’.

Thank you!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/music.scm b/gnu/packages/music.scm
index 57ef87bf9..9e06bf55a 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/music.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/music.scm
@@ -2527,9 +2527,9 @@ websites such as Libre.fm.")
                                             "PKG-INFO|.*\\.txt"))
                       #t)))))
     (home-page "http://iyask.me/Instant-Music-Downloader/")
-    (synopsis "Command line app to download a song from youtube")
-    (description "Download a song from youtube in .mp3 format.  Songs can be
-searched by artist, name or even by a part of the song text.")
+    (synopsis "Command-line program to download a song from YouTube")
+    (description "InstantMusic downloads a song from YouTube in MP3 format.
+Songs can be searched by artist, name or even by a part of the song text.")
     (license license:expat))))
 
 (define-public beets