Subject: [bug#29938] [PATCH 3/3] gnu: Add sound-juicer.

From: nee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 16:33:51 +0100

Am 11.01.2018 um 10:35 schrieb Ludovic Courtès:
> When I run it (not under GNOME), I get a dialog box saying:
> 
>   The currently selected audio profile is not available on your
>   installation.
> 
> If I click on “Change Profile”, the dialog box pops up again.
> > Did you manage to get it running?
> 

I tested it on GNOME3 and XFCE now and couldn't reproduce that problem.
I didn't test removing the gnome-desktop-service though, maybe it
depends on that.
I tried: - changing the audio-format settings
	 - playing back a disk
	 - copying a disk with custom data entered
For my first patch I also tested that and had no problems with the
software or the flac/ogg files it created.

> Also, do you think we should add it to the ‘gnome’ meta-package?
> 

Since there are more laptops without CD drives and CDs in general are
declining I wouldn't add it as default. I think other distros also don't
have it in their default gnome.

> Thank you,
> Ludo’.