Subject: bug#29919: 26.0.90; Incorrect Edebug spec for cl-macrolet

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 18:24:09 -0400

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 7:21 PM Gemini Lasswell <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
> Kaushal, I was able to step through org-export-data with this patch in
> place.  Let me know if you are able to give it a try.
>

Hello,

Thanks for pinging me to try this out.

I am currently on

Emacs version: GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+
Version 2.24.23)
 of 2018-07-24, built using commit 0ed21b7b3e71303d7858192246012f4b26438ad8.

.. and looks like that sluggishness on edebug of Org exporter functions due
to info already got resolved with one of the commits on master branch since
I last responded in this thread.

Because even without your patch, the edebug of info var is quite snappy.

I can though confirm that even after applying your patch (I don't
understand exactly what it's doing as I haven't yet learnt about
cl-macrolet), the edebug of Org export functions with info var is still
snappy.
-- 

Kaushal Modi