Subject: Bug raspbian/jessie

From: Armin Fallahdoust-Bouini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 14:10:13 +0100

Hi,

i get this error, when trying to run the raspbian/jessie image:

Armins-MacBook-Pro:~ Arminio$ docker run -i -t raspbian/jessie

www-data:x:33:33:www-data:/var/www:/usr/sbin/nologin

backup:x:34:34:backup:/var/backups:/usr/sbin/nologin

list:x:38:38:Mailing List Manager:/var/list:/usr/sbin/nologin

irc:x:39:39:ircd:/var/run/ircd:/usr/sbin/nologin

gnats:x:41:41:Gnats Bug-Reporting System
(admin):/var/lib/gnats:/usr/sbin/nologin

nobody:x:65534:65534:nobody:/nonexistent:/usr/sbin/nologin

systemd-timesync:x:100:103:systemd Time
Synchronization,,,:/run/systemd:/bin/false

systemd-network:x:101:104:systemd Network
Management,,,:/run/systemd/netif:/bin/false

systemd-resolve:x:102:105:systemd
Resolver,,,:/run/systemd/resolve:/bin/false

systemd-bus-proxy:x:103:106:systemd Bus Proxy,,,:/run/systemd:/bin/false

/usr/bin/tail: unrecognized file system type 0x794c7630 for '/etc/passwd'.
please report this to [email-masked]. reverting to polling