Subject: [bug#29820] [PATCH] services: cgit: Add more configuration fields.

From: Clément Lassieur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 20:59:41 +0100

Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]> writes:

> From 26b620e568dd5ad6d2429138e3d34533cb764036 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 02:13:55 +0300
> Subject: [PATCH] services: cgit: Add more configuration fields.
>
> * gnu/services/version-control.scm (cgit-service-type): Move to separate file.
> * gnu/services/cgit.scm: New file.
> * gnu/local.mk (GNU_SYSTEM_MODULES): Add this.
> * gnu/tests/version-control.scm (gnu): Add this.
> * doc/guix.texi (Cgit Service): Document this.
> ---

Also, could you add a way to use an opaque configuration file?  It would
be helpful for users who don't have time to update their configuration,
or in case there are new cgit configurations that are not yet
implemented by the Scheme service.

Thank you :-)