Subject: bug#29791: microscheme

From: ng0 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 21:31:32 +0000

Hi,

Quiliro Ordonez Baca transcribed 0.3K bytes:
> Hello.
> I found Microscheme on the repos for using Arduino. Please tell me where
> I can find information on how to use Arduino and MicroScheme. By the way
> the web page on the package definition for microscheme: (microscheme.org)
> is unavailable. I suggest using the git page:
> https://github.com/ryansuchocki/microscheme/blob/master/README.md 

This is one bug (home-page unavailable), and an advice/discussion.
Can you ask on the help or devel list for the advice on using
micrscheme with Arduino?

I'm putting this bug (homepage is actually leading to a parked advertisment
site) on my list of things to fix. I have a couple of dead links, permanent
redirects etc which I am working on to fix and send as a series of patches.
Thanks for reporting this, it's important.
-- 
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://c.n0.is/ng0_pubkeys/tree/keys
  WWW: https://n0.is