Subject: Re: [bug#29753] [PATCH] Add grammalecte.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 19:03:30 +0100

Hello,

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

>> +Grammalecte aims at helping to write a proper French without distracting users
>> +with false positives.  This grammar checker follows the principle: the less
>> +false positives, the better; if it can not know with a good chance if
>
> s/can not/cannot/  :-)

Fixed.

> Otherwise LGTM!

Pushed. Thank you.

> Do you know if there’s Emacs integration (Flyspell maybe?)?

There is one at <https://gitlab.com/geeklhem/flycheck-grammalecte>.
However, quoting its author: "This package is currently a quick
hack-around".

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738