Subject: Re: bug#29736: i686: webkit not usable

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 19:45:59 +0100

Hi Ludo,

> Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> on my i686 laptop I cannot use Webkit browsers.  Eolie displays “WebKit
>> web engine crashed” when it loads a tab, and Epiphany displays nothing
>> at all after loading a page for a while.
>
> Are both grafted and ungrafted browsers affected?

Unfortunately, they both are affected.

It’s not just webkit: Icecat tabs also crash *a lot*.  Also here it’s
both grafted and ungrafted browsers.

I wonder if this is related to the Emacs crash (which only appears with
the grafted Emacs on i686).

-- 
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net