Subject: 26.0.90; cl-defstruct - Missing variable after &key

From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 19:41:30 -0500

>From emacs -Q, eval:

(require 'cl-lib)
(cl-defstruct rxt-syntax-tree)

You get this:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Missing variable after &key")
  signal(error ("Missing variable after &key"))
  error("Missing variable after &key")
  cl--do-arglist((&key) :dummy 1)
  cl--transform-lambda(((cl-whole &cl-quote &cl-defs (nil
(cl-tag-slot)) &key) "compiler-macro for inlining
`make-rxt-syntax-tree'." (cl--defsubst-expand 'nil '(cl-block
make-rxt-syntax-tree (record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil cl-whole nil))
make-rxt-syntax-tree--cmacro)
  #f(compiled-function (arg1 arg2 &rest rest) "Define NAME as a
function.\nLike normal `defun', except ARGLIST allows full Common Lisp
conventions,\nand BODY is implicitly surrounded by (cl-block NAME
...).\n\nThe full form of a Common Lisp function argument list is\n\n
 (VAR...\n    [&optional (VAR [INITFORM [SVAR]])...]\n    [&rest|&body
VAR]\n    [&key (([KEYWORD] VAR) [INITFORM [SVAR]])...
[&allow-other-keys]]\n    [&aux (VAR [INITFORM])...])\n\nVAR may be
replaced recursively with an argument list for\ndestructuring,
`&whole' is supported within these sublists.  If\nSVAR, INITFORM, and
KEYWORD are all omitted, then `(VAR)' may be\nwritten simply `VAR'.
See the Info node `(cl)Argument Lists' for\nmore details." #<bytecode
0x42eaf5cd>)(make-rxt-syntax-tree--cmacro (cl-whole &cl-quote &cl-defs
(nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key) "compiler-macro for inlining
`make-rxt-syntax-tree'." (cl--defsubst-expand 'nil '(cl-block
make-rxt-syntax-tree (record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil cl-whole nil))
  (cl-defun make-rxt-syntax-tree--cmacro (cl-whole &cl-quote &cl-defs
(nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key) "compiler-macro for inlining
`make-rxt-syntax-tree'." (cl--defsubst-expand 'nil '(cl-block
make-rxt-syntax-tree (record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil cl-whole nil))
  (progn (cl-defun make-rxt-syntax-tree--cmacro (cl-whole &cl-quote
&cl-defs (nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key) "compiler-macro for inlining
`make-rxt-syntax-tree'." (cl--defsubst-expand 'nil '(cl-block
make-rxt-syntax-tree (record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil cl-whole nil))
(put 'make-rxt-syntax-tree 'compiler-macro (function
make-rxt-syntax-tree--cmacro)))
  eval((progn (cl-defun make-rxt-syntax-tree--cmacro (cl-whole
&cl-quote &cl-defs (nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key) "compiler-macro for
inlining `make-rxt-syntax-tree'." (cl--defsubst-expand 'nil '(cl-block
make-rxt-syntax-tree (record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil cl-whole nil))
(put 'make-rxt-syntax-tree 'compiler-macro (function
make-rxt-syntax-tree--cmacro))) nil)
  #f(compiled-function (&rest body) "Like `progn', but evaluates the
body at compile time and at\nload time.  In interpreted code, this is
entirely equivalent to\n`progn', except that the value of the
expression may be (but is\nnot necessarily) computed at load time if
eager macro expansion\nis enabled." #<bytecode 0x400834af>)((cl-defun
make-rxt-syntax-tree--cmacro (cl-whole &cl-quote &cl-defs (nil
(cl-tag-slot)) &key) "compiler-macro for inlining
`make-rxt-syntax-tree'." (cl--defsubst-expand 'nil '(cl-block
make-rxt-syntax-tree (record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil cl-whole nil))
(put 'make-rxt-syntax-tree 'compiler-macro (function
make-rxt-syntax-tree--cmacro)))
  macroexpand((cl-define-compiler-macro make-rxt-syntax-tree (&whole
cl-whole &cl-quote &cl-defs (nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key) "compiler-macro
for inlining `make-rxt-syntax-tree'." (cl--defsubst-expand 'nil
'(cl-block make-rxt-syntax-tree (record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil
cl-whole nil)) nil)
  macroexp-macroexpand((cl-define-compiler-macro make-rxt-syntax-tree
(&whole cl-whole &cl-quote &cl-defs (nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key)
"compiler-macro for inlining `make-rxt-syntax-tree'."
(cl--defsubst-expand 'nil '(cl-block make-rxt-syntax-tree (record
'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil cl-whole nil)) nil)
  macroexp--expand-all((cl-define-compiler-macro make-rxt-syntax-tree
(&whole cl-whole &cl-quote &cl-defs (nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key)
"compiler-macro for inlining `make-rxt-syntax-tree'."
(cl--defsubst-expand 'nil '(cl-block make-rxt-syntax-tree (record
'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil cl-whole nil)))
  macroexp--all-forms((progn (cl-define-compiler-macro
make-rxt-syntax-tree (&whole cl-whole &cl-quote &cl-defs (nil
(cl-tag-slot)) &key) "compiler-macro for inlining
`make-rxt-syntax-tree'." (cl--defsubst-expand 'nil '(cl-block
make-rxt-syntax-tree (record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil cl-whole nil))
(cl-defun make-rxt-syntax-tree (&cl-defs (nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key)
"Constructor for objects of type `rxt-syntax-tree'." (declare
(side-effect-free t)) (record 'rxt-syntax-tree))) 1)
  #f(compiled-function (form func) #<bytecode 0x4009668b>)(((progn
(cl-define-compiler-macro make-rxt-syntax-tree (&whole cl-whole
&cl-quote &cl-defs (nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key) "compiler-macro for
inlining `make-rxt-syntax-tree'." (cl--defsubst-expand 'nil '(cl-block
make-rxt-syntax-tree (record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) nil cl-whole nil))
(cl-defun make-rxt-syntax-tree (&cl-defs (nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key)
"Constructor for objects of type `rxt-syntax-tree'." (declare
(side-effect-free t)) (record 'rxt-syntax-tree)))) progn)
  macroexp--expand-all((cl-defsubst make-rxt-syntax-tree (&cl-defs
(nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key) "Constructor for objects of type
`rxt-syntax-tree'." (declare (side-effect-free t)) (record
'rxt-syntax-tree)))
  macroexp--all-forms((progn (defvar cl-struct-rxt-syntax-tree-tags)
(cl-defsubst rxt-syntax-tree-p (cl-x) (declare (side-effect-free
error-free)) (and (memq (type-of cl-x) cl-struct-rxt-syntax-tree-tags)
t)) (put 'rxt-syntax-tree 'cl-deftype-satisfies 'rxt-syntax-tree-p)
(defalias 'copy-rxt-syntax-tree (function copy-sequence)) (cl-defsubst
make-rxt-syntax-tree (&cl-defs (nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key) "Constructor
for objects of type `rxt-syntax-tree'." (declare (side-effect-free t))
(record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) (eval-and-compile (cl-struct-define
'rxt-syntax-tree nil 'cl-structure-object 'record nil '((cl-tag-slot))
'cl-struct-rxt-syntax-tree-tags 'rxt-syntax-tree 't))
'rxt-syntax-tree) 1)
  #f(compiled-function (form func) #<bytecode 0x4009668b>)(((progn
(defvar cl-struct-rxt-syntax-tree-tags) (cl-defsubst rxt-syntax-tree-p
(cl-x) (declare (side-effect-free error-free)) (and (memq (type-of
cl-x) cl-struct-rxt-syntax-tree-tags) t)) (put 'rxt-syntax-tree
'cl-deftype-satisfies 'rxt-syntax-tree-p) (defalias
'copy-rxt-syntax-tree (function copy-sequence)) (cl-defsubst
make-rxt-syntax-tree (&cl-defs (nil (cl-tag-slot)) &key) "Constructor
for objects of type `rxt-syntax-tree'." (declare (side-effect-free t))
(record 'rxt-syntax-tree)) (eval-and-compile (cl-struct-define
'rxt-syntax-tree nil 'cl-structure-object 'record nil '((cl-tag-slot))
'cl-struct-rxt-syntax-tree-tags 'rxt-syntax-tree 't))
'rxt-syntax-tree)) progn)
  macroexp--expand-all((cl-defstruct rxt-syntax-tree))
  macroexpand-all((cl-defstruct rxt-syntax-tree))
  eval-sexp-add-defvars((cl-defstruct rxt-syntax-tree))
  elisp--eval-last-sexp(nil)
  #f(compiled-function (eval-last-sexp-arg-internal) "Evaluate sexp
before point; print value in the echo area.\nInteractively, with a non
`-' prefix argument, print output into\ncurrent buffer.\n\nNormally,
this function truncates long output according to the\nvalue of the
variables `eval-expression-print-length'
and\n`eval-expression-print-level'.  With a prefix argument of
zero,\nhowever, there is no such truncation.  Such a prefix
argument\nalso causes integers to be printed in several additional
formats\n(octal, hexadecimal, and character when the prefix argument
is\n-1 or the integer is `eval-expression-print-maximum-character'
or\nless).\n\nIf `eval-expression-debug-on-error' is non-nil, which is
the default,\nthis command arranges for all errors to enter the
debugger." (interactive "P") #<bytecode 0x400d40fd>)(nil)
  #f(compiled-function (&rest _it) #<bytecode 0x44e8a3dd>)()
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-doit-simple(#f(compiled-function (&rest _it)
#<bytecode 0x44e8a3dd>) #f(compiled-function (&rest args2) #<bytecode
0x45c67d81>) #f(compiled-function (&rest args2) #<bytecode
0x45c67da1>))
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-doit(#f(compiled-function (&rest _it) #<bytecode
0x44e8a3dd>) #f(compiled-function (&rest args2) #<bytecode
0x45c67d81>) #f(compiled-function (&rest args2) #<bytecode
0x45c67da1>))
  esf-flash-doit(#f(compiled-function (&rest _it) #<bytecode
0x44e8a3dd>) #f(compiled-function (&rest args2) #<bytecode
0x45c67d81>) #f(compiled-function (&rest args2) #<bytecode
0x45c67da1>) #f(compiled-function (&rest args2) #<bytecode
0x45c67dc1>))
  ad-Advice-eval-last-sexp(#f(compiled-function
(eval-last-sexp-arg-internal) "Evaluate sexp before point; print value
in the echo area.\nInteractively, with a non `-' prefix argument,
print output into\ncurrent buffer.\n\nNormally, this function
truncates long output according to the\nvalue of the variables
`eval-expression-print-length' and\n`eval-expression-print-level'.
With a prefix argument of zero,\nhowever, there is no such truncation.
Such a prefix argument\nalso causes integers to be printed in several
additional formats\n(octal, hexadecimal, and character when the prefix
argument is\n-1 or the integer is
`eval-expression-print-maximum-character' or\nless).\n\nIf
`eval-expression-debug-on-error' is non-nil, which is the
default,\nthis command arranges for all errors to enter the debugger."
(interactive "P") #<bytecode 0x400d40fd>) nil)
  apply(ad-Advice-eval-last-sexp #f(compiled-function
(eval-last-sexp-arg-internal) "Evaluate sexp before point; print value
in the echo area.\nInteractively, with a non `-' prefix argument,
print output into\ncurrent buffer.\n\nNormally, this function
truncates long output according to the\nvalue of the variables
`eval-expression-print-length' and\n`eval-expression-print-level'.
With a prefix argument of zero,\nhowever, there is no such truncation.
Such a prefix argument\nalso causes integers to be printed in several
additional formats\n(octal, hexadecimal, and character when the prefix
argument is\n-1 or the integer is
`eval-expression-print-maximum-character' or\nless).\n\nIf
`eval-expression-debug-on-error' is non-nil, which is the
default,\nthis command arranges for all errors to enter the debugger."
(interactive "P") #<bytecode 0x400d40fd>) nil)
  eval-last-sexp(nil)
  eros-eval-last-sexp(nil)
  funcall-interactively(eros-eval-last-sexp nil)
  call-interactively(eros-eval-last-sexp nil nil)
  command-execute(eros-eval-last-sexp)

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin17.3.0, NS
appkit-1561.20 Version 10.13.2 (Build 17C88))
 of 2017-12-15 built on aaron-mbt.local
Repository revision: ad17db7964a1022fb0f646b35a00ffc5fb70ec30
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1561
Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started [4 times]
define-minor-mode: (MODE DOC &optional INIT-VALUE LIGHTER KEYMAP &rest BODY)
2446 (#o4616, #x98e)
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
Mark saved where search started [6 times]
user-error: "&key": pattern not found
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
define-key: (KEYMAP KEY DEF)
56753 (#o156661, #xddb1)
cl--do-arglist: Missing variable after &key [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7 --with-xml2
 --without-dbus --with-gnutls --with-imagemagick --with-modules
 --with-rsvg --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
NS MODULES LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  lispyville-mode: t
  lispy-mode: t
  nameless-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  projectile-rails-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/ht-20171213.1334/ht
hides /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-stan
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-exp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-J
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-eshell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-gnus
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-css
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-lob
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-macs
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-version
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-abc
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-C
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-capture
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-ledger
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-entities
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-archive
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-mhe
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-table
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-keys
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-org
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-plot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-faces
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-colview
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-R
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-timer
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-ebnf
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-sed
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-list
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-ruby
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-habit
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-clock
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-html
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-src
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-lisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-lint
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-rmail
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-io
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-calc
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-java
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-eww
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-md
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-element
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-id
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-vala
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-man
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-feed
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-lua
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-table
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-coq
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-indent
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-python
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-bbdb
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-duration
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-dot
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-js
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-org
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-core
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-compat
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-docview
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-odt
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-w3m
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-bibtex
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-info
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-hledger
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-macro
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-sql
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-attach
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-irc
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/org-install
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/develop/org-plus-contrib-20171211/ob-shen
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-ad17db7/share/emacs/26.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mwim eieio-opt speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe misearch multi-isearch vc-git open-junk-file
recentf tree-widget company-statistics company-files company-keywords
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-capf company auto-compile
packed elisp-slime-nav eros flycheck-package package-lint imenu finder
lispyville lispy iedit iedit-lib lispy-inline avy semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet evil-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff edebug lispy-tags
nameless goto-addr bug-reference evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common auto-highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hl-todo hideshow rainbow-delimiters elec-pair
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch colir
color git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit
with-editor server magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm magit-popup
async-bytecomp async log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log cl-print debug re-builder projectile-rails
rake inflections inf-ruby ruby-mode smie projectile grep ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs popwin persp-mode osx-trash origami
origami-parsers linum ivy-hydra info+ image-mode gh-common gh-profile
marshal flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-flow flycheck find-func
flx-ido eyebrowse evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist
evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens evil-lion evil-indent-plus
evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu
highlight eterm-256color f dash s term ehelp xterm-color editorconfig
edit-server noutline outline dtrt-indent rx docker-tramp tramp-cache
diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode counsel dired
dired-loaddefs compile esh-util etags xref project swiper ivy flx delsel
ivy-overlay ffap clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode
exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit
cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps
evil-commands flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars info
bind-map quelpa help-fns radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
cl-extra disp-table wid-edit monokai-theme finder-inf init-sass init-php
init-html init-evil tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring parse-time format-spec
ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
eieio-compat core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs core-dotspacemacs ht cl
help-mode warnings package url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache url-vars seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
eieio-core cl-macs gv eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config core-command-line
pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro derived advice profiler easymenu
cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x time-date tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 821697 925238)
 (symbols 48 62182 8)
 (miscs 40 739 3562)
 (strings 32 157459 93672)
 (string-bytes 1 4945533)
 (vectors 16 83114)
 (vector-slots 8 1354850 568706)
 (floats 8 418 1817)
 (intervals 56 23798 4569)
 (buffers 992 23))

Aaron