Subject: bug#29640: 27.0.50; d338325c2b introduced an implicit dependency for tramp.el on tramp-archive.el

From: Narendra Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 13:06:10 +0530

d338325c2b should have required tramp-archive.el in tramp.el

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 10, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2017-12-02 built on vicarie
Repository revision: bc092fcaea7268f2339f0e92720a37e62cdca5b2
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 9.2 (stretch)

Recent messages:
Configuring package org...done
Configuring package org-clock...done
Configuring package org-pomodoro...done
Creating images for buffer...done [4 times]
No event to add
Creating images for buffer...done [4 times]
Rebuilding agenda buffer...
No event to add
Rebuilding agenda buffer...done
Mark set

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  projectile-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-discover-mode: t
  discover-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-config smtpmail gnus-async nntp gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig bbdb-gnus mail-extr emacsbug
sendmail diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-duration artbollocks-mode
org-indent org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m org-pomodoro org-timer org-clock org-habit org-agenda
org-colview elfeed-link elfeed-config youtube-dl hl-line elfeed-show
elfeed-search magit-bookmark bookmark pp shr svg elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue
browse-url xml-query org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-C ob-clojure
ob-gnuplot ob-ruby ob-ipython python skeleton tramp-sh dash-functional
ob-python ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs tramp-archive tramp-gvfs zeroconf projectile ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs grep tramp misearch multi-isearch vc-git
vimish-fold hideshow aggressive-indent eval-sexp-fu highlight flyspell
ispell whitespace helpful info-look elisp-refs loop f list-utils
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet google-this tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize cus-start cus-load magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-collab ghub url-auth
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async shell cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
gnus-sum gnus-group mm-url gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win bbdb-mua
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit battery auto-yasnippet es-mode request mail-utils js sgml-mode
dom imenu cc-config cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs yasnippet git-gutter paredit em-tramp
em-unix em-term term disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist
em-pred em-glob em-dirs em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias pcomplete
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode colir color counsel dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs compile comint ansi-color esh-util etags xref project
swiper alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp secrets quoted-scratch
pulse url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap company-statistics flycheck json
map find-func rx init ace-link avy midnight server autorevert filenotify
iedit iedit-lib find-file-in-project windmove diff-mode ivy-rich ivy
ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt smex ido cap-words superword subword company
eyebrowse format-spec dash saveplace desktop frameset which-key discover
makey delsel savehist hydra ring lv region-bindings-mode elec-pair
keyfreq paren time mb-depth appearance jazz-theme
smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line advice rich-minority
saved-macros no-littering defs s edmacro kmacro diminish use-package
bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf tex-site cl info package let-alist
cl-extra help-mode derived easymenu url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile pcase cl-macs gv cconv epg epg-config
cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1250883 325473)
 (symbols 48 79466 1)
 (miscs 40 1442 2195)
 (strings 32 249930 20204)
 (string-bytes 1 8021808)
 (vectors 16 90278)
 (vector-slots 8 2388017 160636)
 (floats 8 661 891)
 (intervals 56 17272 1430)
 (buffers 992 26))

-- 
Narendra Joshi