Subject: [bug#29637] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-grep-a-lot.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 17:02:32 +0100

I get:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Cloning into '/gnu/store/2g48isa7zdknc1zgqynkbnfn5rx5pylp-emacs-grep-a-lot-1.0.7-checkout'...
Note: checking out '9f9f645b9e308a0d887b66864ff97d0fca1ba4ad'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by performing another checkout.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:

  git checkout -b <new-branch-name>

HEAD is now at 9f9f645... updated copyright years and minor version
environment variable `PATH' unset
r:sha256 hash mismatch for output path `/gnu/store/2g48isa7zdknc1zgqynkbnfn5rx5pylp-emacs-grep-a-lot-1.0.7-checkout'
  expected: 1a4b0lsmwq84qfx51c5xy4fryhb1ysld4fhgw2vr37izf53379sb
  actual:   1f8262mrlinzgnn4m49hbj1hm3c1mvzza24py4b37sasn49546lw
@ build-failed /gnu/store/31cfgzahfccb92sggjxq5d0q9m8s16ix-emacs-grep-a-lot-1.0.7-checkout.drv - 1 r:sha256 hash mismatch for output path `/gnu/store/2g48isa7zdknc1zgqynkbnfn5rx5pylp-emacs-grep-a-lot-1.0.7-checkout'
  expected: 1a4b0lsmwq84qfx51c5xy4fryhb1ysld4fhgw2vr37izf53379sb
  actual:   1f8262mrlinzgnn4m49hbj1hm3c1mvzza24py4b37sasn49546lw
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Could you check what’s going on?

Otherwise the patch LGTM.

Thanks,
Ludo’.