Subject: [bug#29591] [PATCH] doc: Fix typo.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 19:12:18 +0100

* doc/guix.texi (Package Management): Fix typo.
---

...I guess. The capitalisation makes me unsure about what was meant.

There's also a related bug where

  https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Package-Management.html

points to

  https://alezost.github.io/guix.el/manual/latest/html_node/index.html/index.html#Top

(two ‘index.html’s), which I have no idea where to fix.

Kind regards,

T G-R

 doc/guix.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/guix.texi b/doc/guix.texi
index 3c33a19de..7a44d0647 100644
--- a/doc/guix.texi
+++ b/doc/guix.texi
@@ -1550,7 +1550,7 @@ features.
 This chapter describes the main features of Guix, as well as the
 package management tools it provides.  Along with the command-line
 interface described below (@pxref{Invoking guix package, @code{guix
-package}}), you may also use Emacs Interface (@pxref{Top,,,
+package}}), you may also use the Emacs-Guix interface (@pxref{Top,,,
 emacs-guix, The Emacs-Guix Reference Manual}), after installing
 @code{emacs-guix} package (run @kbd{M-x guix-help} command to start
 with it):
-- 
2.15.0