Subject: bug#29565: [PATCH] Support xwidget webkit for macOS X

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 01:52:19 +0200

Alan Third <[email-masked]> writes:

> Jaesup Kwak <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I attached a patch to support xwidget webkit for macOS X, rebased onto
>> the latest master.
>
> Hi, I was wondering if there was any progress on this? Did you get your
> copyright assignment sorted?

(In case someone stumbles across this in the bug tracker.)

This work was continued by Sungbin Jo.  I believe that the latest code
is here:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2019-07/msg00435.html

There were some roadblocks to merging this.  See the following thread
for a discussion:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2019-08/msg00033.html

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas