Subject: bug#29565: [PATCH] Support xwidget webkit for macOS X

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 20:00:34 +0000

On Tue, Dec 05, 2017 at 04:55:56PM +0900, Jaesup Kwak wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Jaesup Kwak <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> >
> > I will soon post a patch accompanying above changes.
> >
> >
> I made and attached a new patch, which includes changes for comments
> from Alan Third and previous patch. So, please ignore the patch file
> from previous post and use this patch file.
> 
> Thanks.

Looks good to me.

One small thing I noticed is

    AC_MSG_ERROR([xwidgets requested, it requires GTK3 as X window
    toolkit or macOS Cocoa as window systeml])
                                           ^

I’ve also had the experience a couple of times where I’ve tried to
visit a website (for example http://www.bbc.co.uk/news) but all I get
is a blank xwidget buffer. Then if I try to do things in it I get this
message:

    2017-12-05 19:34:38.116 Emacs[56317:26076674] xwHasFocus: A JavaScript
    exception occurred

I don’t know what was going wrong.
-- 
Alan Third