Subject: Re: [bug#29555] [PATCH] gnu: rust: update rust to 1.22.1 and cargo to 1.23.0

From: Nikolai Merinov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 19:54:13 +0500

I added "-lstdc++" to rust standard lib to overcome issue. Which solution is better: 
1. change link flags for rust standard library, or
2. create rust-specific jemalloc as suggested in #29522?

4 декабря 2017 г. 19:33:31 GMT+05:00, Jelle Licht <[email-masked]> пишет:
>2017-12-03 20:01 GMT+01:00 Nikolai Merinov
><[email-masked]>:
>
>> Update for a rustc and cargo packages. This update will also fix a
>> build.
>>
>>
>I do not have enough know-how to properly review your patch, but at
>least I
>can verify it seems to work.
>I was able to build rustc and cargo succesfully with your patches, and
>was
>able to build and run a trivial hello world program written in rust.
>When this patch is merged,  I think we can also close
>http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guix/2017-12/msg00006.html, as it
>will no longer be relevant.

-- 
Nikolai Merinov