Subject: [bug#29540] [PATCH] gnu: spice: Update to 0.14.0.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 13:10:53 -0500

On Sun, Dec 03, 2017 at 11:45:51PM +0100, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
> Andy Patterson <[email-masked]> writes:
> >> We can be reasonably sure that someone with that private key signed
> >> the tarball. Now, is it the right key? Hopefully the upstream
> >> documentation says which keys are considered "authorized" to sign
> >> Spice releases.
> >
> > I didn't find anything. *shrugs*
> 
> Here’s the release announcement:

[...]

Again we see that the "trust" part of the web of trust is a complicated
and difficult topic.

I'm doing a final test of this new QEMU [0] and I'll push if all goes
well.

[0] I make sure it can create and run a GuixSD VM. This exercises both
the qemu and qemu-minimal packages.