Subject: Re: bug#29530: tail: unrecognized file system type 0x794c7630 for '/var/log/cron.log'. please report this to [email-masked]. reverting to polling

From: Jonas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 11:35:39 -0600

Interesting... Happening on a clean node-based Docker image after apt-get
update 🤔

I'll check if I can fix it somehow, was quite weird though (note that only
tail -f was affected, and polling didn't actually update anything (watch
tail did show updates)

Jonas De Kegel
Full-Stack Developer/DevOps, Starcoders

<http://us.linkedin.com/in/jonas-de-kegel-30ba7b35>
<http://twitter.com/jlsjonas>
Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for iOS

On 2 Dec 2017 at 16:25, Bernhard Voelker <[email-masked]> wrote:

unarchive 22151
forcemerge 22151 29530
stop

On 12/02/2017 01:22 AM, Jonas wrote:

tail: unrecognized file system type 0x794c7630 for '/var/log/cron.log'.
please report this to [email-masked]. reverting to polling

Thanks, this is already fixed in coreutils >= 8.25 ... and we're now
at 8.28 for a while.

Have a nice day,
Berny