Subject: [bug#29509] [PATCH 0/6] Display progress bar in 'guix system init'

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:46:20 +0100

Hello!

This patch set factorizes support for progress bars in the (guix
progress) module that 宋文武 implemented a while back.

It then uses it in ‘guix weather’ (which had its own progress bar) and
in ‘guix system init’ when copying store items to the target partition.

Feedback welcome!

Ludo’.

Ludovic Courtès (6):
  progress: Factorize erase-in-line.
  progress: 'progress-bar' accounts for brackets.
  progress: Add 'progress-reporter/bar'.
  weather: Use (guix progress) for progress report.
  guix system: Simplify closure copy.
  guix system: 'init' displays a progress bar while copying.

 .dir-locals.el           |   3 +-
 guix/progress.scm        |  69 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 guix/scripts/system.scm  |  76 ++++++++++++++++++---------------
 guix/scripts/weather.scm | 106 +++++++++++++++++++++++------------------------
 4 files changed, 163 insertions(+), 91 deletions(-)

-- 
2.15.0