Subject: Re: [bug#29449] [PATCH] gnu: node: Update to 8.9.1.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 09:44:29 +0100

Mike Gerwitz <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 22:55:26 +0100, Jelle Licht wrote:
>> I also found a GitHub issue[0], stating that several other people have
>> similar problems with this specific test. It also seems that commit
>> a41cc020fd in the node git repo addresses this flaky test. We could
>> either backport the fix until it is included in a node release proper,
>> or disable the test for now.
>>
>> - Jelle
>>
>> [0]: https://github.com/nodejs/node/issues/16688
>
> Thanks for doing the research.  I'll do whatever everyone thinks is
> best.

Unless the fix of that test is big, I’d be in favor of including the
patch for that test in our repo.

Ludo’.