Subject: [bug#29449] [PATCH] gnu: node: Update to 8.9.1.

From: Mike Gerwitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 23:57:06 -0500

On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 22:55:26 +0100, Jelle Licht wrote:
> I also found a GitHub issue[0], stating that several other people have
> similar problems with this specific test. It also seems that commit
> a41cc020fd in the node git repo addresses this flaky test. We could
> either backport the fix until it is included in a node release proper,
> or disable the test for now.
>
> - Jelle
>
> [0]: https://github.com/nodejs/node/issues/16688

Thanks for doing the research.  I'll do whatever everyone thinks is
best.

-- 
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer
GPG: D6E9 B930 028A 6C38 F43B  2388 FEF6 3574 5E6F 6D05
https://mikegerwitz.com