Subject: gjs error

From: Caleb Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:04:56 -0600

Guix package: gjs
Foreign distro: Trisquel 7

        cal@leela:~/Documents/programming/gnometutorial$ guix package -i
        gjs
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        guix package: warning: Your Guix installation is 11 days old.
        guix package: warning: Consider running 'guix pull' followed by
        'guix package -u' to get up-to-date packages and security
        updates.
        
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        The following package will be installed:
           gjs
        1.48.6	/gnu/store/b7drnasyhc747zldsrm5zi0icapd2c7v-gjs-1.48.6
        
        substitute: updating list of substitutes from
        'https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org'... 100.0%
        guix package: error: profile contains conflicting entries for
        glib:out
        guix package: error:   first entry:
        [email-masked]:out /gnu/store/jky83bjp4isw256lvj60h0d7i1bjy7lx-glib-2.52.3
        guix package: error:    ... propagated from [email-masked]
        guix package: error:    ... propagated from [email-masked]
        guix package: error:   second entry:
        [email-masked]:out /gnu/store/f3dsqngjg4d9z5fprxlzp9d648gaivcf-glib-2.52.3
        guix package: error:    ... propagated from
        [email-masked]
        guix package: error:    ... propagated from [email-masked]

-- 
Caleb Herbert
OpenPGP public key: http://bluehome.net/csh/pubkey