Subject: [bug#29409] Remove hugetlb control group on ARM32.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 11:50:40 +0100

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> skribis:

> From a531af25b3cffeb70e5681ef70ced564378f2db7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 08:42:29 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH 1/2] file-systems: Do not mount hugetlb cgroup filesystem.
>
> On ARM32 without LPAE support, hugetlb control group is not supported.
> As it is not needed by elogind, remove it for all platforms.
>
> * gnu/system/file-systems.scm (%control-groups): Remove hugetlb from control
>   groups platforms.

LGTM, but please make sure that a gnu/system/examples/desktop.tmpl or
similar still works in a VM.

> From 4a28602843a661989c687086af009481dab05eed Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 08:43:24 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH 2/2] file-systems: Move %control-groups from
>  %base-file-systems to %elogind-file-systems.
>
> * gnu/system/file-systems.scm (%base-file-systems): Move %control-groups from
> here, to ...
> (%elogind-file-systems): ... here.

LGTM, but please double-check that “make check-system TESTS=basic” and
bare-bones.tmpl or install.scm (which do not use elogind) still work as
expected.

Thanks!

Ludo’.