Subject: [bug#29359] [PATCH 09/31] gnu: Add java-jboss-el-api-spec.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 00:00:17 +0100

Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/java.scm (java-jboss-el-api-spec): New variable.

[…]

> +    (synopsis "JSR-341 Expression Language 3.0 API")

“expression language” (lowercase).

> +    (description "Java-jboss-el-api-spec contains an implementation of the
> +JSR-341.  It implements an expression language inspired by ECMAScript and
> +XPath.  This language is used with JavaServer Pages (JSP).")

I’m not a fan of the use of “Java-jboss-el-api-spec”.  I’d prefer “This
package”.  What is “the JSR-341”?  How about “the JSR-341 specification
for onion ring manufacturing tolerances”, or whatever JSR-341 is :)

> +    (license (list license:gpl2 license:cddl1.1)))); either gpl2 only or cddl.

Please move the comment above this field and capitalize as “GPLv2” and
“CCDL”.

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net