Subject: Re: bug#29347: 27.0.50; C-g doesn't quit minibuffer

From: Mike Gerwitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 15:26:36 -0500

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 20:36:38 +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> I can reproduce it simply with `emacs -Q -nsl -nw' (it must be a TTY;
>> GUI emacs does not suffer from this bug): quickly press `C-f C-f C-g'.
>
> Do you mean "C-x C-f C-g"?

I'm sorry, I meant `C-x C-f C-x C-f C-g` (attempt a recursive
minibuffer).  I was in a rush typing the original message.

> I cannot reproduce this with the current emacs-26 branch.  Can you try
> that branch?

I'm at work but I'll give that a try tonight.

> P.S. I'm not at all sure this is the same problem that Richard
> reported.

If it isn't I'll be happy to open a new bug.  Lmk.

-- 
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer
GPG: D6E9 B930 028A 6C38 F43B  2388 FEF6 3574 5E6F 6D05
https://mikegerwitz.com