Subject: 25.3; doc string of `dired-next-marked-file'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:19:03 -0800 (PST)

Move to the next marked file.
If WRAP is non-nil, wrap around to the beginning of the buffer if
we reach the end.

It should tell users that wrapping occurs interactively.  IOW, something
like this:

Move to the next marked file.
Wrap around to the first marked file if there is no marked file after
this line.

>From Lisp code, wratp around if argument WRAP is non-nil.

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-09-26 built on LAPHROAIG
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -static -g3' PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/mingw64/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252