Subject: bug#29334: 25.3; compiled commands don't respect special interactive expressions

From: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 21:56:24 -0500

tags 29334 fixed
close 29334 27.1
quit

Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> To fix this, change `call-interactively' so that it checks compiled
>>> functions for lexical-binding as well.  Then the byte-compiler can
>>> preserve the source of interactive forms regardless of the value of
>>> lexical-binding.
>>
>> Thanks.  If no objections are voiced to this approach, please push it
>> to the master branch.  I think this is too radical for the release
>> branch.

Pushed to master.

[1: ce48658191]: 2018-01-03 20:51:28 -0500
  Fix command repetition with lexical-binding (Bug#29334)
  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=ce48658191befb7734a7af484e368af5ed8b9447