Subject: potential dependency bug in packages

From: support <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 20:02:58 -0800

Hi, I've recently installed GuixSD minimal desktop and I'm noticing some
apps seem to be missing icons, for example, when I go to start asileriot
(sol) I get these messages:

 sol
GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings will
not be saved or shared with other applications.

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-new' for
stock: Icon 'document-new' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for
stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-undo' for
stock:

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-redo' for
stock:

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-information'
for stock: Icon 'dialog-information' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-information'
for stock: Icon 'dialog-information' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for
stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-undo' for
stock:

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-information'
for stock: Icon 'dialog-information' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-information'
for stock: Icon 'dialog-information' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for
stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-new' for
stock: Icon 'document-new' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for
stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for
stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-undo' for
stock:

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-new' for
stock: Icon 'document-new' not present in theme Adwaita

Also I'm noticing missing icons in icecat

This page:

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=167690

is making me think that what's missing is gnome-icon-theme