Subject: bug#29333: closed (Re: bug#29333: potential dependency bug in packages)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 07:39:02 +0000

Your bug report

#29333: potential dependency bug in packages

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
29333: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=29333
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#29333: potential dependency bug in packages
From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
To: support <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 09:38:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear,

Thank you for the bug report.

Since we are not able to reproduce because of lack of information –no
minimal operating system configuration file which demonstrates the
problem– and it is now more than 2 years old, I am closing.

Feel free to reopen it if it is still an issue for you.

All the best,
simon

--
<http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/29333>

Subject: potential dependency bug in packages
From: support <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 20:02:58 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi, I've recently installed GuixSD minimal desktop and I'm noticing some
apps seem to be missing icons, for example, when I go to start asileriot
(sol) I get these messages:

 sol
GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings will
not be saved or shared with other applications.

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-new' for
stock: Icon 'document-new' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for
stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-undo' for
stock:

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-redo' for
stock:

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-information'
for stock: Icon 'dialog-information' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-information'
for stock: Icon 'dialog-information' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for
stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-undo' for
stock:

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-information'
for stock: Icon 'dialog-information' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-information'
for stock: Icon 'dialog-information' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for
stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-new' for
stock: Icon 'document-new' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for
stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'view-refresh' for
stock: Icon 'view-refresh' not present in theme Adwaita

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'edit-undo' for
stock:

(sol:12539): Gtk-WARNING **: Error loading theme icon 'document-new' for
stock: Icon 'document-new' not present in theme Adwaita

Also I'm noticing missing icons in icecat

This page:

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=167690

is making me think that what's missing is gnome-icon-theme