Subject: bug#29329: 27.0.50; Missing requirement in org-gnus.el

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 20:50:20 -0500

In org-gnus-store-link:
org-gnus.el:121:49:Warning: reference to free variable ‘gnus-newsgroup-name’
org-gnus.el:127:42:Warning: reference to free variable ‘gnus-summary-buffer’

In org-gnus-follow-link:
org-gnus.el:203:9:Warning: reference to free variable ‘gnus-other-frame-object’

In end of data:
org-gnus.el:243:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be
    defined: gnus-group-group-name, gnus-find-method-for-group,
    gnus-summary-article-number, nnir-article-group,
    gnus-summary-article-header, mail-header-from, mail-header-id,
    mail-header-date, mail-header-subject, mail-header-extra,
    gnus-summary-select-article, message-narrow-to-headers,
    message-generate-headers, message-unquote-tokens,
    message-tokenize-header,
    gnus-activate-group, gnus-group-read-group,
    gnus-summary-goto-article,
    gnus-group-jump-to-group

(These issues are all hidden if org-gnus.elc is created before org.elc.)

PS hey emacs-orgmode: https://debbugs.gnu.org/org-mode