Subject: [PATCH] Mention (ice-9 peg) module path.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 18:48:37 +0530

* doc/ref/api-peg.texi (PEG Parsing): Mention (ice-9 peg) module path.
---
 doc/ref/api-peg.texi | 11 ++++++-----
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/ref/api-peg.texi b/doc/ref/api-peg.texi
index 0e16aab7e..cbe3edd34 100644
--- a/doc/ref/api-peg.texi
+++ b/doc/ref/api-peg.texi
@@ -17,11 +17,12 @@ Wikipedia has a clear and concise introduction to PEGs if you want to
 familiarize yourself with the syntax:
 @url{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsing_expression_grammar}.
 
-The module works by compiling PEGs down to lambda expressions.  These
-can either be stored in variables at compile-time by the define macros
-(@code{define-peg-pattern} and @code{define-peg-string-patterns}) or calculated
-explicitly at runtime with the compile functions
-(@code{compile-peg-pattern} and @code{peg-string-compile}).
+The @code{(ice-9 peg)} module works by compiling PEGs down to lambda
+expressions.  These can either be stored in variables at compile-time by
+the define macros (@code{define-peg-pattern} and
+@code{define-peg-string-patterns}) or calculated explicitly at runtime
+with the compile functions (@code{compile-peg-pattern} and
+@code{peg-string-compile}).
 
 They can then be used for either parsing (@code{match-pattern}) or searching
 (@code{search-for-pattern}).  For convenience, @code{search-for-pattern}
-- 
2.14.2