Subject: [bug#29295] [PATCH] Few small patches for messaging.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:42:41 +0100

Hi Rutger,

(+ Cc: Clément who worked on this before.)

Rutger Helling <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I've looked into the failing test but have been unable to fix it
> unfortunately. I suspect it's an issue with freetalk though. 
>
> When I use freetalk to try to connect to my running prosody 0.10 service
> I get the same problem as with the failing test. It stays stuck on the
> 'Authenticating' phase. 
>
> When I use a different client such as Pidgin to connect to my prosody
> service it connects immediately. 

OK, it does sound like a Freetalk issue, in which case we should just go
ahead and update Prosody, and report the issue to [email-masked].

Clément, any ideas?

Thanks,
Ludo’.