Subject: 25.3; bug-gnu-emacs archive web search fails to find matching bugs

From: myglc2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:17:28 -0500

To see an example, search bug-gnu-emacs for 'server-name', e.g.,

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=server-name&submit=Search%21&idxname=bug-gnu-emacs&max=20&result=normal&sort=score

This gives 20 hits non of which is ...

https://debbugs.gnu.org/23576
[documentation] ‘Using Emacs as a Server’: ‘M-x set-variable RET server-name RET foo RET’

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2017-11-02 built on localhost
Configured using:
 'configure
 CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/6hsr7fb705l35g6rqx0ai5qhaj0hzlsp-bash-minimal-4.4.12/bin/bash
 SHELL=/gnu/store/6hsr7fb705l35g6rqx0ai5qhaj0hzlsp-bash-minimal-4.4.12/bin/bash
 --prefix=/gnu/store/0db35vnbjkzrjl75pb8jh9x8c7glp9ai-emacs-no-x-toolkit-25.3
 --enable-fast-install --build=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
 --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: IBuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
C-x C-g is undefined
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
command-execute: Selecting deleted buffer
mu4e-error: [mu4e] No attachments for this message
Quit
funcall-interactively: End of buffer
Contacting host: debbugs.gnu.org:443
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...done
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 16000, updated 0

Load-path shadows:
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-apply hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-apply
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-reload hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-reload
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-section hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-section
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-generation hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-generation
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-company hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-company
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-hydra hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-hydra
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-worktree hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-worktree
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-hydra-jobset hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-hydra-jobset
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-help-vars hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-help-vars
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-config hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-config
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-read hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-read
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-margin hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-margin
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-install hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-install
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-guile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-guile
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-graph hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-graph
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-syntax hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-syntax
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-eval hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-eval
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-build-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-build-log
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-hydra-build hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-hydra-build
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-status hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-status
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chez hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chez
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-commit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-commit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-refs hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-refs
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-impl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-impl
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mode hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mode
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-obsolete hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-obsolete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-location hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-location
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-core hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-core
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-edit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-edit
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-profile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-profile
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-commit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-commit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-repl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-repl
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-imenu hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-imenu
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-extras hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-extras
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-xref hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-xref
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-mode hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-mode
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-guile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-guile
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-log
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-geiser hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-geiser
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-repos hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-repos
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-custom hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-custom
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-base hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-base
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-license hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-license
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-package hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-package
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-compile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-compile
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-git hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-git
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chibi hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chibi
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-racket hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-racket
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-debug hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-debug
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autodoc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autodoc
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-version hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-version
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-location hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-location
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-files hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-files
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-submodule hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-submodule
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-repl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-repl
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-blame hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-blame
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-utils hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-utils
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-devel hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-devel
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-sequence hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-sequence
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autorevert hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autorevert
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bisect hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bisect
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-connection hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-connection
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-help hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-help
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-prettify hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-prettify
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-stash hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-stash
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-misc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-misc
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-subtree hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-subtree
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-completion hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-completion
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bookmark hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bookmark
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-command hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-command
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autoloads
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autoloads
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-utils hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-utils
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-messages hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-messages
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-profiles hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-profiles
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-license hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-license
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-wip hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-wip
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-pcomplete hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-build-config hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-build-config
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-ediff hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-ediff
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-system-generation hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-system-generation
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-log
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-package hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-package
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-diff hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-diff
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-process hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-process
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-remote hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-remote
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-doc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-doc
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-image hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-image
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-menu hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-menu
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chicken hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chicken
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-external hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-external
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-service hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-service
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-notes hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-notes
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-about hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-about
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-rebase hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-rebase
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-branch hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-branch
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-version hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-version
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-autoloads
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/magit-popup-2.11.0/magit-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /gnu/store/0db35vnbjkzrjl75pb8jh9x8c7glp9ai-emacs-no-x-toolkit-25.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs hides /gnu/store/0db35vnbjkzrjl75pb8jh9x8c7glp9ai-emacs-no-x-toolkit-25.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/web-mode-14/web-mode hides /home/g1/.emacs.d/lisp/web-mode/web-mode

Features:
(debbugs-browse qp eieio-opt shadow org-element org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
emacsbug texinfo magit-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff sh-script smie executable
mailalias sort network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls gnutls url-gw
url-cache url-auth eww mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader url-queue url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf mailcap novice cus-edit cus-start cus-load warnings
magit-version magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-popup git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async server
flyspell ispell face-remap timezone parse-time mail-extr vc-git
diff-mode tabify imenu view woman man latexenc magit-utils crm dash info
misearch multi-isearch dired-aux ibuf-ext ibuffer url-util shr-color
color shr dom erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp term/xterm xterm
paredit web-mode-expansions web-mode disp-table graphviz-dot-mode
gnus-dired mu4e-contrib mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context mu4e-view epa derived
browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido seq
rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc
mu4e-utils doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars
message dired rfc822 mml mml-sec epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta ps-print ps-def lpr crosshairs
col-highlight vline hl-line+ hl-line etags xref project
volatile-highlights ob-sh shell ob-dot ob-R the-org-mode-expansions org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs flymake compile comint ansi-color edmacro
kmacro expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core advice expand-region-custom cl winner ring xt-mouse
ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars ag-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads async-autoloads tablist-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads s-autoloads mu4e-autoloads
dash-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads bui-autoloads guix-autoloads geiser-install geiser
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cl-seq guix-emacs cl-macs gv rx cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 567230 61288)
 (symbols 48 49267 5)
 (miscs 40 6225 3215)
 (strings 32 122989 19208)
 (string-bytes 1 3723030)
 (vectors 16 52589)
 (vector-slots 8 1288932 32057)
 (floats 8 1248 3925)
 (intervals 56 15646 2771)
 (buffers 976 125))