Subject: bug#29289: closed (Re: bug#29289: 25.3; doc errors for‘M-x set-variable’ doc)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 00:29:02 +0000

Your bug report

#29289: 25.3; doc errors for ‘M-x set-variable’ doc

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
29289: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=29289
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#29289: 25.3; doc errors for ‘M-x set-variable’ doc
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>, myglc2 <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 02:27:48 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: myglc2 <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 17:42:13 -0500
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>>
>> So 23576 is marked minor and done, but the emacs doc still has these
>> bugs. Are you saying merge and reopen?  TIA - George
>
> No, the bugs in the documentation were fixed.  It's just that they
> were fixed for the upcoming Emacs 26.1, and you are using 25.3.  You
> are welcome to try the pretest of Emacs 26.1, which is available from
> alpha.gnu.org, and see for yourself that the documentation was fixed,
> and the software was fixed as well.  E.g., in the pretest, typing
> "M-x set-variable RET server-name RET" does allow you to set the name
> even before you start a server, and "emacsclient -s" also works after
> that.

It seems like this was fixed in Emacs 26.1.  I'm therefore closing this
bug.

If anyone is still seeing these problems on that version or later,
please report back so we can reopen it.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 25.3; doc errors for ‘M-x set-variable’doc
From: myglc2 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:17:55 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

"Using Emacs as a Server" says ...

   You can run multiple Emacs servers on the same machine by giving each
one a unique “server name”, using the variable ‘server-name’.  For
example, ‘M-x set-variable <RET> server-name <RET> "foo" <RET>’ sets the
server name to ‘foo’.

Errors:

1) If the server is not running, ‘M-x set-variable <RET> server-name
  <RET>' fails and displays 'Set variable: server-name [no match]'

2) If the server is running, ‘M-x set-variable <RET> server-name <RET>
   "foo" <RET>’ works but 'emacsclient -s foo' fails

3) We only see the server-start help after 'M-x server-start' + 'M-x
   describe-variable <RET> server-name <RET>' to see ...

    server-name is a variable defined in ‘server.el’.
    [...]
    The name of the Emacs server, if this Emacs process creates one.
    The command ‘server-start’ makes use of this.  It should not be
    changed while a server is running.

4) AFAICT, the only way to use 'M-x server-name' to set the name is to:
   1) start the server, 2) set the name, 3) re-start the server.

So... a possible, but messy, doc may be ...

"For example, to set the server name name to "foo" from within emacs, do
the following: 1) 'M-x server-start', 2) ‘M-x set-variable <RET>
server-name <RET> "foo" <RET>’, and 3) do 'M-x server-start' again."

Related enhancement ideas ...

a) Add server-name to server-start arguments?

b) Add server-name function that (re)/starts the server if running/not-running?

HTH - George

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2017-11-02 built on localhost
Configured using:
 'configure
 CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/6hsr7fb705l35g6rqx0ai5qhaj0hzlsp-bash-minimal-4.4.12/bin/bash
 SHELL=/gnu/store/6hsr7fb705l35g6rqx0ai5qhaj0hzlsp-bash-minimal-4.4.12/bin/bash
 --prefix=/gnu/store/0db35vnbjkzrjl75pb8jh9x8c7glp9ai-emacs-no-x-toolkit-25.3
 --enable-fast-install --build=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
 --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: IBuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set
Quit
Mark activated
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file /home/g1/src/emacs-server-naem-bug.org...
Wrote /home/g1/src/emacs-server-naem-bug.org
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...done
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 16000, updated 0
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 16701, updated 0, cleaned-up 0
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-apply hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-apply
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-reload hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-reload
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-section hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-section
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-generation hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-generation
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-company hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-company
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-hydra hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-hydra
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-worktree hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-worktree
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-hydra-jobset hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-hydra-jobset
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-help-vars hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-help-vars
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-config hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-config
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-read hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-read
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-margin hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-margin
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-install hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-install
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-guile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-guile
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-graph hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-graph
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-syntax hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-syntax
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-eval hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-eval
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-build-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-build-log
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-hydra-build hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-hydra-build
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-status hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-status
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chez hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chez
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-commit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-commit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-refs hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-refs
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-impl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-impl
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mode hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mode
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-obsolete hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-obsolete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-location hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-location
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-core hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-core
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-edit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-edit
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-profile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-profile
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-commit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-commit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-repl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-repl
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-imenu hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-imenu
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-extras hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-extras
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-xref hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-xref
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-mode hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-mode
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-guile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-guile
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-log
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-geiser hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-geiser
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-repos hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-repos
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-custom hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-custom
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-base hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-base
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-license hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-license
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-package hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-package
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-compile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-compile
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-git hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-git
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chibi hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chibi
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-racket hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-racket
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-debug hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-debug
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autodoc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autodoc
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-version hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-version
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-location hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-location
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-files hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-files
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-submodule hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-submodule
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-repl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-repl
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-blame hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-blame
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-utils hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-utils
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-devel hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-devel
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-sequence hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-sequence
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autorevert hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autorevert
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bisect hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bisect
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-connection hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-connection
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-help hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-help
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-prettify hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-prettify
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-stash hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-stash
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-misc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-misc
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-subtree hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-subtree
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-completion hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-completion
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bookmark hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bookmark
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-command hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-command
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autoloads
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autoloads
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-utils hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-utils
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-messages hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-messages
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-profiles hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-profiles
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-license hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-license
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-wip hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-wip
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-pcomplete hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-build-config hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-build-config
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-ediff hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-ediff
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-system-generation hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-system-generation
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-log
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-package hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-package
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-diff hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-diff
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-process hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-process
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-remote hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-remote
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-doc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-doc
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-image hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-image
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-menu hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-menu
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chicken hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chicken
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-external hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-external
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-service hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-service
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-notes hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-notes
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-about hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-about
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-rebase hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-rebase
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-branch hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-branch
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-version hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-version
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-autoloads
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/magit-popup-2.11.0/magit-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /gnu/store/0db35vnbjkzrjl75pb8jh9x8c7glp9ai-emacs-no-x-toolkit-25.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs hides /gnu/store/0db35vnbjkzrjl75pb8jh9x8c7glp9ai-emacs-no-x-toolkit-25.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/web-mode-14/web-mode hides /home/g1/.emacs.d/lisp/web-mode/web-mode

Features:
(shadow org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m emacsbug texinfo
magit-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff sh-script smie executable mailalias sort
network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls gnutls url-gw url-cache
url-auth eww mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader url-queue url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
mailcap novice cus-edit cus-start cus-load warnings magit-version
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-popup git-commit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async server flyspell
ispell face-remap timezone parse-time mail-extr vc-git diff-mode tabify
imenu view woman man latexenc magit-utils crm dash info misearch
multi-isearch dired-aux ibuf-ext ibuffer url-util shr-color color shr
dom erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp term/xterm xterm paredit
web-mode-expansions web-mode disp-table graphviz-dot-mode gnus-dired
mu4e-contrib mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context mu4e-view epa derived browse-url
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido seq rfc2368
smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message dired
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta ps-print ps-def lpr crosshairs
col-highlight vline hl-line+ hl-line etags xref project
volatile-highlights ob-sh shell ob-dot ob-R the-org-mode-expansions org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs flymake compile comint ansi-color edmacro
kmacro expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core advice expand-region-custom cl winner ring xt-mouse
ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars ag-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads async-autoloads tablist-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads s-autoloads mu4e-autoloads
dash-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads bui-autoloads guix-autoloads geiser-install geiser
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cl-seq guix-emacs cl-macs gv rx cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 551689 54462)
 (symbols 48 49192 0)
 (miscs 40 5820 2910)
 (strings 32 122468 19512)
 (string-bytes 1 3688240)
 (vectors 16 52607)
 (vector-slots 8 1287980 19208)
 (floats 8 1194 3827)
 (intervals 56 14258 3022)
 (buffers 976 119))