Subject: bug#29289: 25.3; doc errors for ‘M-x set-variable’ doc

From: myglc2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 16:17:55 -0500

"Using Emacs as a Server" says ...

   You can run multiple Emacs servers on the same machine by giving each
one a unique “server name”, using the variable ‘server-name’.  For
example, ‘M-x set-variable <RET> server-name <RET> "foo" <RET>’ sets the
server name to ‘foo’.

Errors:

1) If the server is not running, ‘M-x set-variable <RET> server-name
  <RET>' fails and displays 'Set variable: server-name [no match]'

2) If the server is running, ‘M-x set-variable <RET> server-name <RET>
   "foo" <RET>’ works but 'emacsclient -s foo' fails

3) We only see the server-start help after 'M-x server-start' + 'M-x
   describe-variable <RET> server-name <RET>' to see ...

    server-name is a variable defined in ‘server.el’.
    [...]
    The name of the Emacs server, if this Emacs process creates one.
    The command ‘server-start’ makes use of this.  It should not be
    changed while a server is running.

4) AFAICT, the only way to use 'M-x server-name' to set the name is to:
   1) start the server, 2) set the name, 3) re-start the server.

So... a possible, but messy, doc may be ...

"For example, to set the server name name to "foo" from within emacs, do
the following: 1) 'M-x server-start', 2) ‘M-x set-variable <RET>
server-name <RET> "foo" <RET>’, and 3) do 'M-x server-start' again."

Related enhancement ideas ...

a) Add server-name to server-start arguments?

b) Add server-name function that (re)/starts the server if running/not-running?

HTH - George

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)
 of 2017-11-02 built on localhost
Configured using:
 'configure
 CONFIG_SHELL=/gnu/store/6hsr7fb705l35g6rqx0ai5qhaj0hzlsp-bash-minimal-4.4.12/bin/bash
 SHELL=/gnu/store/6hsr7fb705l35g6rqx0ai5qhaj0hzlsp-bash-minimal-4.4.12/bin/bash
 --prefix=/gnu/store/0db35vnbjkzrjl75pb8jh9x8c7glp9ai-emacs-no-x-toolkit-25.3
 --enable-fast-install --build=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
 --with-x-toolkit=no'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: IBuffer

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set
Quit
Mark activated
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file /home/g1/src/emacs-server-naem-bug.org...
Wrote /home/g1/src/emacs-server-naem-bug.org
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...done
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 16000, updated 0
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 16701, updated 0, cleaned-up 0
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-apply hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-apply
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-reload hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-reload
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-section hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-section
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-generation hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-generation
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-company hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-company
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-hydra hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-hydra
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-worktree hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-worktree
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-hydra-jobset hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-hydra-jobset
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-help-vars hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-help-vars
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-config hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-config
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-read hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-read
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-margin hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-margin
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-install hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-install
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-guile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-guile
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-graph hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-graph
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-syntax hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-syntax
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-eval hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-eval
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-build-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-build-log
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-hydra-build hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-hydra-build
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-status hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-status
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chez hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chez
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-commit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-commit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-refs hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-refs
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-impl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-impl
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mode hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mode
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-obsolete hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-obsolete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-location hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-location
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-core hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-core
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-edit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-edit
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-profile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-profile
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-commit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-commit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-repl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-repl
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-imenu hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-imenu
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-extras hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-extras
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-xref hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-xref
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-mit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-mode hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-mode
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-guile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-guile
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-log
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-geiser hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-geiser
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-repos hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-repos
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-custom hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-custom
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-base hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-base
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-license hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-license
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-package hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-package
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-compile hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-compile
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-git hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-git
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chibi hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chibi
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-racket hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-racket
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-debug hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-debug
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autodoc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autodoc
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-version hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-version
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-location hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-location
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-files hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-files
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-submodule hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-submodule
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-repl hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-repl
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-blame hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-blame
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-utils hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-utils
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-devel hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-devel
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-sequence hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-sequence
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autorevert hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autorevert
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bisect hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bisect
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-connection hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-connection
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-help hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-help
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-prettify hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-prettify
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-stash hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-stash
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-misc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-misc
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-subtree hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-subtree
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-completion hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-completion
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bookmark hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-bookmark
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-command hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-command
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-autoloads
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-autoloads
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-utils hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-utils
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-messages hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-messages
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-profiles hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-profiles
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-license hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-license
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-wip hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-wip
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-pcomplete hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-build-config hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-build-config
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-ediff hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-ediff
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-system-generation hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-system-generation
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-log hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-log
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-package hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-package
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-diff hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-diff
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-process hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-process
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-remote hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-remote
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-doc hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-doc
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-image hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-image
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-menu hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-menu
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chicken hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-chicken
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-external hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-external
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-ui-service hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-ui-service
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-notes hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-notes
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-about hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-about
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-rebase hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-rebase
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-branch hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-branch
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-version hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/geiser-version
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs
~/.emacs.d/lisp/guix.el/elisp/guix-autoloads hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-autoloads
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit-popup hides /run/current-system/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/magit-popup-2.11.0/magit-popup
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /gnu/store/0db35vnbjkzrjl75pb8jh9x8c7glp9ai-emacs-no-x-toolkit-25.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs hides /gnu/store/0db35vnbjkzrjl75pb8jh9x8c7glp9ai-emacs-no-x-toolkit-25.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix-emacs
/home/g1/.guix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/guix.d/web-mode-14/web-mode hides /home/g1/.emacs.d/lisp/web-mode/web-mode

Features:
(shadow org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m emacsbug texinfo
magit-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff sh-script smie executable mailalias sort
network-stream nsm starttls url-http tls gnutls url-gw url-cache
url-auth eww mm-url gnus gnus-ems nnheader url-queue url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
mailcap novice cus-edit cus-start cus-load warnings magit-version
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-popup git-commit log-edit
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async server flyspell
ispell face-remap timezone parse-time mail-extr vc-git diff-mode tabify
imenu view woman man latexenc magit-utils crm dash info misearch
multi-isearch dired-aux ibuf-ext ibuffer url-util shr-color color shr
dom erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete
erc-track erc-match erc-button wid-edit erc-fill erc-stamp erc-netsplit
erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp term/xterm xterm paredit
web-mode-expansions web-mode disp-table graphviz-dot-mode gnus-dired
mu4e-contrib mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context mu4e-view epa derived browse-url
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido seq rfc2368
smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message dired
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta ps-print ps-def lpr crosshairs
col-highlight vline hl-line+ hl-line etags xref project
volatile-highlights ob-sh shell ob-dot ob-R the-org-mode-expansions org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs flymake compile comint ansi-color edmacro
kmacro expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core advice expand-region-custom cl winner ring xt-mouse
ffap thingatpt url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars ag-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads async-autoloads tablist-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads paredit-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads s-autoloads mu4e-autoloads
dash-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads bui-autoloads guix-autoloads geiser-install geiser
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cl-seq guix-emacs cl-macs gv rx cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 551689 54462)
 (symbols 48 49192 0)
 (miscs 40 5820 2910)
 (strings 32 122468 19512)
 (string-bytes 1 3688240)
 (vectors 16 52607)
 (vector-slots 8 1287980 19208)
 (floats 8 1194 3827)
 (intervals 56 14258 3022)
 (buffers 976 119))