Subject: Error building coreutils 8.28.32-a4eed under Archlinux from AUR

From: timofonic timofonic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:43:30 +0100

Hello.

As the coreutils build system reported, I'm sending the following
building error from using the coreutils-git Arch User Repository
package ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/coreutils-git/)

I have no idea who to blame, so I do to both parties. Sorry for the noise ;)

Kind regards from Spain,
Timofonic (José Francisco Carrasco)

============================================================================
Testsuite summary for GNU coreutils 8.28.32-a4eed
============================================================================
# TOTAL: 322
# PASS:  295
# SKIP:  26
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  1
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0
============================================================================
See gnulib-tests/test-suite.log
Please report to [email-masked]
============================================================================
make[6]: *** [Makefile:6004: test-suite.log] Error 1
make[6]: Leaving directory
'/home/timofonic/.cache/pacaur/coreutils-git/src/coreutils/gnulib-tests'
make[5]: *** [Makefile:6112: check-TESTS] Error 2
make[5]: Leaving directory
'/home/timofonic/.cache/pacaur/coreutils-git/src/coreutils/gnulib-tests'
make[4]: *** [Makefile:8455: check-am] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory
'/home/timofonic/.cache/pacaur/coreutils-git/src/coreutils/gnulib-tests'
make[3]: *** [Makefile:5896: check-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
'/home/timofonic/.cache/pacaur/coreutils-git/src/coreutils/gnulib-tests'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:8457: check] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/home/timofonic/.cache/pacaur/coreutils-git/src/coreutils/gnulib-tests'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:11721: check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/home/timofonic/.cache/pacaur/coreutils-git/src/coreutils'
make: *** [Makefile:12198: check] Error 2
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in check().
    Aborting...
:: failed to build coreutils-git package(s)