Subject: bug#2928 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: bug#2928: 23.0.92; Packages now included)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 02:40:08 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#2928: 23.0.92; Packages now included

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
2928: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=2928
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#2928: 23.0.92; Packages now included
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 22:33:04 -0400

Thanks.

Subject: 23.0.92; Packages now included
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:57:30 +0200

In GNU Emacs 23.0.92.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.4)

"nXML Mode" and "Remember" should be removed from the "Packages and
add-ons not bundled with Emacs" section in etc/MORE.STUFF and maybe
put in the "Maintenance versions of some packages distributed with
Emacs" section instead.