Subject: Re: [bug#29271] [PATCH 0/1] Improve the "Substitutes" documentation

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 09:21:27 -0200

Nice work! ;)

Chris Marusich <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Guix,
>
> Attached is a patch which attempts to improve the clarity of the
> Substitutes section by moving its content into subsections.  I have
> also taken the liberty of adding some new information, which should
> clarify (1) the question of whether or not substitutes are enabled by
> default, and (2) the --fallback option.  The following email thread
> demonstrates that this information was not clear enough, so hopefully
> it is clear enough now:
>
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2017-11/msg00032.html
>
> Best regards,
>
> Chris Marusich (1):
>   doc: Split the "Substitutes" section into subsections.
>
>  doc/guix.texi | 126 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
>  1 file changed, 94 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

-- 
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
  gratis).
- "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, veja formas de se comunicar
  instantaneamente comigo no endereço abaixo.
- Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
  Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
- Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
  GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
  (apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.