Subject: Re: [bug#29264] [PATCH] gnu: nyacc: Update to 0.82.4.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:18:28 +0100

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Jan Nieuwenhuizen writes:
>
>> * gnu/packages/mes.scm (nyacc): Update to 0.82.4.
>
> Re: ack on #guile irc, pushed to master as 327df26fbfdaa6d77b61dea9273839210add75c0

Woohoo!

BTW, as noted in ‘HACKING’, this is OK to push directly:

  For patches that just add a new package, and a simple one, it’s OK to commit,
  if you’re confident (which means you successfully built it in a chroot setup,
  and have done a reasonable copyright and license auditing.)  Likewise for
  package upgrades, except upgrades that trigger a lot of rebuilds (for example,
  upgrading GnuTLS or GLib.)  We have a mailing list for commit notifications
  ([email-masked]), so people can notice.  Before pushing your changes,
  make sure to run ‘git pull --rebase’.

Thank you,
Ludo’.