Subject: 26.0.90; Incorrect position and size of frames after restoring from desktop

From: Vincent Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 17:37:01 +0000

Message-ID: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
--text follows this line--

After 'desktop-save', restart emacs. The position and size of frames are
incorrect.
No issue on Emacs 25.3.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))
of 2017-10-12 built on builder10-9.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1561
Recent messages:
Quit
Saving file /Users/vincent/.emacs.d/lisp/init-ivy.el...
Wrote /Users/vincent/.emacs.d/lisp/init-ivy.el
Quit [2 times]
kmacro-call-macro: No kbd macro has been defined
Ivy mode enabled
Turn on counsel-projectile key bindings
Counsel mode enabled
(New file) [2 times]
C-c C-c is undefined

Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  smooth-scrolling-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  browse-url-dwim-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-global-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  indent-guide-global-mode: t
  indent-guide-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  projectile-rails-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  symbol-overlay-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  fic-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
smex ivy-hydra bookmark pp company-c-headers counsel-projectile counsel
esh-util swiper colir ivy flx ivy-overlay tide tide-lv typescript-mode
ido cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs mwim time server saveplace spaceline-config
spaceline-segments spaceline powerline powerline-separators
powerline-themes cnfonts cnfonts-ui cus-edit cus-start cus-load
smooth-scrolling delsel ace-link company-emoji company-emoji-list
hl-line paren browse-kill-ring derived windmove winner window-numbering
popwin eyebrowse browse-url-dwim string-utils list-utils rg emojify
apropos tar-mode ht dumb-jump popup dockerfile-mode org-indent
org-bullets org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mail-utils org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m org-element avl-tree generator
ob-ruby ob-python org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-china-x cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs view
noutline outline conf-mode vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs diff-hl-dired dired-rainbow dired-hacks-utils
dired-quick-sort savehist ls-lisp dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
rspec-mode robe url-http tls gnutls url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny ruby-refactor
rubocop tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
parse-time format-spec yard-mode company-go go-projectile go-rename
go-guru go-eldoc imenu go-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap find-file
ffap sh-script executable aggressive-indent drag-stuff hungry-delete
ace-pinyin pinyinlib anzu undo-tree company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company-shell company-yasnippet company-robe
company-quickhelp company pcase yasnippet indent-guide
volatile-highlights autorevert filenotify diff-hl-flydiff diff diff-hl
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher which-key projectile-rails rake f s
inflections inf-ruby ruby-mode smie projectile grep compile comint
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs avy-flycheck avy flycheck-pos-tip
pos-tip flycheck json map find-func subr-x dash vc-git diff-mode
open-junk-file recentf tree-widget wid-edit editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch rainbow-mode ansi-color
color elisp-slime-nav etags xref project display-line-numbers goto-addr
cap-words superword subword symbol-overlay thingatpt
highlight-parentheses rainbow-delimiters fic-mode whitespace
editorconfig elec-pair persistent-scratch init-restore desktop frameset
init-prog init-web init-ruby init-python init-go init-c init-emacs-lisp
init-projectile init-flycheck init-vcs init-utils init-funcs init-org
hydra ring lv init-eshell init-shell init-window init-kill-ring
init-ibuffer init-highlight init-dired init-calendar init-yasnippet
init-company init-ivy init-edit init-ui cl-extra help-mode
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common init-basic exec-path-from-shell
init-package use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode finder-inf edmacro
kmacro rx cl info advice package easymenu epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib init-custom init-const time-date tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win
ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 736036 115972)
(symbols 48 55697 6)
(miscs 40 1872 3111)
(strings 32 219252 17123)
(string-bytes 1 5513915)
(vectors 16 110945)
(vector-slots 8 3508624 45049)
(floats 8 1104 801)
(intervals 56 18561 71)
(buffers 992 67))

--
Best Regards,
Vincent Zhang

Best Regards,
Vincent Zhang