Subject: bug#29227: Broken installation

From: Mark Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 14:15:55 +0100

Hi,
does the following patch resolve the issue for you? This does two
things:

  - fix up the install phase to set the correct paths in settings.py
  - add python-lxml as an input to fix another plugin

There is one remaining problem:

  ImportError: No module named BeautifulSoup
  WARNING: Failed to load plugin web_import_plugin

So this particular plugin won't work. I didn't look deeply into this,
but I think this is due to referencing a very old version of
beautifulsoup, which is not currently packages, the current
BeautifulSoup4 version uses 'bs4' as a module path, while the import
states

  import BeatifulSoup

So, I'd rather skip that plugin for now.

Cheers, Mark

-- 
  Mark Meyer
  [email-masked]