Subject: bug#29227: Gourmet crashes

From: Caleb Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:18:54 -0600

Gourmet crashed.

Description:	Trisquel GNU/Linux 7.0, Belenos
guix (GNU Guix) bb27eb0dbfa27d4aeb7525ee5ef70f624506af0b
/gnu/store/d0gp66bh3d7bqci8psgr8w6vpsw9hg8a-profile/bin/gourmet

Log:

        Script started on Wed 08 Nov 2017 02:21:42 AM CST
        cal@leela:~/Desktop$ which gourmet
        /gnu/store/d0gp66bh3d7bqci8psgr8w6vpsw9hg8a-profile/bin/gourmet
        cal@leela:~/Desktop$ gourmet
        
        ** (process:12494): [1;33mWARNING[0m **: Trying to register gtype 'GMountMountFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'
        
        ** (process:12494): [1;33mWARNING[0m **: Trying to register gtype 'GDriveStartFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'
        
        ** (process:12494): [1;33mWARNING[0m **: Trying to register gtype 'GSocketMsgFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        
        (.gourmet-real:12494): Gtk-[1;33mWARNING[0m **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
        Traceback (most recent call last):
          File "/gnu/store/mfnwbma7cp23dcjxhq2h246ka964082g-gourmet-0.17.4/bin/.gourmet-real", line 16, in <module>
            from gourmet import GourmetRecipeManager
          File "/gnu/store/mfnwbma7cp23dcjxhq2h246ka964082g-gourmet-0.17.4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gourmet/__init__.py", line 5, in <module>
            import gglobals
          File "/gnu/store/mfnwbma7cp23dcjxhq2h246ka964082g-gourmet-0.17.4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gourmet/gglobals.py", line 174, in <module>
            add_icon(os.path.join(imagedir,filename),stock_id,label,modifier,keyval)
          File "/gnu/store/mfnwbma7cp23dcjxhq2h246ka964082g-gourmet-0.17.4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gourmet/gglobals.py", line 159, in add_icon
            pb = gtk.gdk.pixbuf_new_from_file(file_name)
        glib.GError: Failed to open file 'gnu/store/mfnwbma7cp23dcjxhq2h246ka964082g-gourmet-0.17.4/share/gourmet/images/AddToShoppingList.png': No such file or directory
        cal@leela:~/Desktop$ exit
        exit
        
        Script done on Wed 08 Nov 2017 02:21:56 AM CST

I don't know what other information I could collect that would be
helpful, but if there is, I'll report it.

-- 
Caleb Herbert
http://bluehome.net/csh/pubkey