Subject: 26.0.90; Nitpicking issue with flymake-show-diagnostics-buffer

From: Lele Gaifax <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 20:29:35 +0100

I'm resending this as a bug instead of a post to emacs-devel.

I notice that the entries in the the diagnostics buffer may be in random
order, not sure if that is because the way flymake--overlays collects the
issues, or something else.

The easiest way to fix the problem is to set `tabulated-list-sort-key' in the
`flymake-diagnostics-buffer-mode' definition, although that may still suffer
of not sorting the entries by (line, col): does tabulated-mode support
multi-column ordering?

Maybe a better way would be explicitly sort the result of
`flymake--diagnostics-buffer-entries', possibly there is some trick in the
cl-loop macro?

Or something else?

Thanks&bye, lele.
-- 
nickname: Lele Gaifax | Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas | comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.
[email-masked]  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.